Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on February 27, 2015
Looks Great in our son's Minecraft bedroom. The only problem we had was the light switch itself was white and that doesn't go with the creeper face very well. Lol. At first I just took a black sharpie and colored in the switch and that worked fine but eventually we replaced the white switch with an all black switch from the hardware store. Blends in perfectly now and you don't even see the switch anymore. Just the creeper face :)
on May 28, 2016
This was the perfect addition to my son's Minecraft bedroom. He loved it. It wasn't peeling off as some said. We put it with a black light switch to better match the creeper's face. It looks great.
on December 14, 2016
Doesn't feel cheap..I think my daughter will like it as a stocking stuffer. It came with colored screws. I thought that was a nice touch.
on February 19, 2015
I was hesitant when I read a review that said it looked like a sticker. I was afraid it would peel off and not hold up (if you only knew how rough my son is). It looked painted on, matched everything else in his room minecraft, arrived in two days, appears sturdy, and most of all he loved it!
on May 14, 2016
This was a gift for a childs room and was inexpensive for me so it made the list for a Minecraft room accessory. Looks great, works fine. More importantly the recipient loves it.
on March 30, 2017
Look great!!
on November 2, 2016
My grandson loves it for his Minecraft themed bedroom. Hard to find. Great price.
on December 13, 2016
Exactly as described!! Shipping arrived before expected date. Very happy!
on January 5, 2015
This was a hit for the kids' room. It's a creeper alright and it was pointed out to me this evening that it feels 'soft' compared to the old switch plate. I think it's the layers of acrylic that actually gives it a texture.
on June 2, 2016
This is super cute. Easy to install. My son loves it. Adds a little extra minecraft to his room.