|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.99 - $99.68 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester fleece
- Zipper closure
- AUTHENTIC GEAR - Officially licensed by Minecraft; designed and created by JINX
- EVERY FAN'S FAVORITE - Green hoodie with Creeper block pattern and full zip-up hoodie featuring a Creeper's mouth and eyes (mesh construction for comfort)
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL - Includes woven Grass Block clamp label at hem and custom Minecraft zipper pull
- FUNCTIONAL AND FUN - Showcases one of the most popular hostile mob characters as seen in Minecraft video game
- GREAT FOR ROLE-PLAY - Ideal for Halloween costumes and cosplay, conventions, parties, or just casual attire while playing the Minecraft video game
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Creeper, a looming threat to miners everywhere. Maybe you're off building a scale replica of the J!NX Fortress when all of a sudden, you hear that click and hiss we all know too well. Do you have time to turn and repel the beast? Do you have what it takes? Only one way to find out. Now you can put friends and family through the fun of making the same decision when you sidle up unexpectedly in this full-zip-front Creeper hoodie. Hissing noises and explosions to be generated by wearer.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B074G61K3Y
- Item model number: 70204
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 2, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I made him promise me he wouldn't zip it all the way up as shown in the picture -- at least not at school.
He loves it, the other kids at school are slightly green (envy!) over it.
It was shipped promptly and we received it in two days. I ordered the adult Xsmall after reading other comments posted by purchasers and the fit was perfect. Normally, my grandson wears a medium in boys sizing, but many complained that the hood was too tight. Since zipping the hood up is the most important part of the jacket's appeal to a boy, I am very pleased with my choice of size. The jacket length was fine and the sleeve cuff rolls back nicely, which made the sleeve length perfect as well. As his arms grow it will still fit for quite some time which is a bonus considering the price of the Hoodie!
Maybe JINX can get there stuff together to avoid confusion? Decide if they want this listing to be Youth or Adult, and stick to it?
It's an adult medium, true to size. I tried it on myself to see what it's like to look through the mesh eyes. It's actually easier to see if I pull the hood up a bit and view the world through the mesh mouth, like they do with the characters in Disneyland. If you have long hair, make sure to pull it back or it will get caught in the zipper. (Ouch!)
The inside of the hoodie is a thin, soft fleece. I would recommend it for cool but not cold weather, unless it's layered. My son wears it for all weather, most often with the hood down. He likes it.