Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 3, 2013
My kids love their new Minecraft t-shirts. However, I'd ignore the sizing that says "18-20". My 10yo who normally wears a size Youth XL or Adult Small fits fine into the Youth XL Minecraft shirt. But, it's not big on him, and I'd say it's more of a 12-14 size, than an 18-20 size. I bought my 8.5 year old the size Large (14-16). He normally wears a size 10 Gap or Gymboree, and the Large Minecraft shirt is a little big on him, but not a lot. We washed them, and there wasn't a lot of shrinking (if any). Nice quality, and fun designs.
on June 15, 2013
My sons LOVE Minecraft, so I knew they would love these tees. I wasn't sure what size to order, so I ordered a small, medium and large. The small ended up fitting my 6 year old (he usually wears a 6/7 in most clothes), and the medium fit my 11 year old (he usually wears a 10/12 in most clothes). They were a tad big, but that means they'll fit them for a while! I'll save the large for when the older one outgrows his medium :) Oh, I have washed and dried these in the dryer several times and they have held up wonderfully and have not shrunk.
on June 22, 2017
Great shirt, nephew loved it.
on December 28, 2014
The sizing/pricing is confusing. I ordered "Small" for my 8 yr old figuring he could grow with it. I received a package marked "Youth Small" which was about a 3/4T. I returned it and ordered the "Medium". I receieved, again, a package marked "Youth Medium" which was better width wise, but still a bit short. It'll have to do. By this reasoning, it would seem they are charging double the cost for "youth" items, even thought that's what you'll get no matter what you order.
on December 14, 2013
It looks exactly as it does in the picture and its true to size. I bought this as a Christmas present and I am happy to give it as one. I've seen similar shirts retail for $10 more, so I was excited to find such a great deal on this and will order others.
on January 22, 2016
I don't actually love this shirt- but my kiddo does. It has held up wonderfully, hasn't faded or thinned. He has worn it until I would have thought it would grow to his skin- but even with frequent washings, it still has it's color and brightness. We received this item 08/2015, so even if it fell apart today, it has had a good run. But, it still looks brand new :)
on July 14, 2016
Very happy with this T shirt. My son loves it!
on November 11, 2015
My son loves this shirt. Had the smaller size, when he outgrew it we got the next size up.
on May 14, 2014
Ordered a Youth Large for my 9 year old. He is very tall for his age - 54" and weighs 60lbs. I usually buy him size 10's in tees because he grows so fast. I find that the size 8's are too short within a few months. This shirt size was long according to him, but perfect as far as I'm concerned because he grows very fast. By the end of the summer I know it will be a perfect fit. The bottom of the tee hit just mid-thigh. Great quality, he loves it and won't take it off.
on December 24, 2013
Excellent quality - nice and thick, 100% cotton, and the design is well done. It's tough to order online when you don't know what you're going to get, but I'm very pleased. Came quick too. I got the Medium for a 9 year old and it's smaller than I would have thought, but I think it will fit perfectly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.