|Fits as expected||
Minecraft Men's Periodic Table Basic T-Shirt
|Price:||$8.60 - $24.99|
- 100% carded open-ended cotton; 18/1
- Made in USA and Imported
- Officially licensed by Minecraft; designed and created by JINX
- All the elements of Minecraft organized in a Periodic Table: Beta version
- Heavyweight 5.3 ounce jersey
- Features relaxed-fit body
- Machine wash with like colors; tumble dry on low
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Remember when you were sitting in high school Chemistry class, wondering why in the heck you had to memorize the Periodic Table of Elements? Who would have guessed that one day, you might actually have a use for some of that knowledge? We have made some slight adjustments to the original model and come up with a new chart for practical use. You are welcome.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01M8NIZWB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 27, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Mom's perspective: the t-shirt is a bit thinner than I'd prefer for the price, but it feels good, doesn't shrink unreasonably and no sign of fading so far. Sizing seems typical.
One of the features I really like is that the back of the collar doesn't have your normal seam. It has a cloth binding so that the stitching doesn't rub the back of the neck. My son probably hasn't realized this is even there but I wish all my shirts had this feature. IAC, I think this elevates this Minecraft T above your common shirt.
Like that it's licensed so that the Minecraft folk get there cut. Recommend.
[photos: not every seam has the special binding. Pics show with and without]