Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 331 reviews
on October 9, 2012
Great tee-shirt!! It is comfy. A little pricey for just a tee shirt, but they don't sell them in any stores by me so it was worth it for my son. They are adult sizes:)
on March 21, 2013
My son loves this shirt, and people constantly stop him inquiring about the elements on his periodic table. He loves the opportunity to talk about his fav. game:) The shirts are heavy weight t-shirts, they do shrink, but did not fade. My son is 12, weighs 96lbs, and is 5ft tall. I purchased a Med., and once we washed it, it fit perfect:) He normally wears a boys 14-16, but I was scared the Small would shrink too much, and am very glad we chose to purchase the Med. It fits just as well as his 14-16shirts, and the price online, was far less than we saw at any dept. store that carried this particular shirt.
VINE VOICEon July 19, 2012
My son is a minecraft nut, so he has several t-shirts, but this one is the most fun and gets the most compliments. We are often out on the street minding our own business and some pre-teen or teen boy (or very occasionally a girl) will laugh and compliment.

Mom's perspective: the t-shirt is a bit thinner than I'd prefer for the price, but it feels good, doesn't shrink unreasonably and no sign of fading so far. Sizing seems typical.
Nice 100% cotton T-shirt that is exactly what I was looking for. It washes up well and looks good.

One of the features I really like is that the back of the collar doesn't have your normal seam. It has a cloth binding so that the stitching doesn't rub the back of the neck. My son probably hasn't realized this is even there but I wish all my shirts had this feature. IAC, I think this elevates this Minecraft T above your common shirt.

Like that it's licensed so that the Minecraft folk get there cut. Recommend.

[photos: not every seam has the special binding. Pics show with and without]
review image
on July 29, 2013
Our 10 year old is a huge Minecraft fanatic and I have been looking high and low for shirts and other items. He has a few other Minecraft shirts but when I saw this one I knew it is something he would love. It is 100% cotton which is excellent, others we have ordered that even though they stated were 100% cotton were instead a mix of 50/50 poly/cotton. I ordered him a Men's small and it is a perfect fit at just an inch or so under 5' and a slender build. I also like that it is not just a thin cotton t-shirt but of average heft so that it does not just shrivel up and fade away after the first washing, that is if we can get him to take it off...
on May 31, 2017
I was very disappointed in this shirt. It was way too small. His wife (who is petite) tried it on and it was very snug on her. I purchased a Men's size Large and received what was tagged as that size. It looks like it would barely fit a teenage girl.
on April 18, 2017
Great shirt. Holds up well through washing and dry. Minimal shrinkage, Holds colors well. As far as the company goes, Easy transaction, fast shipping, would buy from this seller again. Thanks.
on April 12, 2017
Got this for my boyfriend. He's picky with the designs on the shirts he wears as well as the material/quality. The fit was true to size, the quality was good (not thin or flimsy) and the black color hasn't faded from all the washes. I'd get it again.
on September 23, 2016
Cool shirt with all the of the Minecraft blocks as an element table. It shrank a little in the wash so I would recommend buying a size up.
on February 5, 2014
This is a fun shirt! I had questions about the sizing before I ordered and messaged customer service. Whilst they were friendly and responsive, I did not feel they were very good at answer my question and gave a very vauge and short and generic response. So I ultimately purchased a size as a gamble and based on previous reviews. So hopefully this will help: I picked the Large Fitted Black and the body type/size that wears this pretty well (not baggy on him) is a 5'10 slender asian male style body frame (maybe around 135lbs). Usually he swims in larges, but this fits like a "medium". Of course, he liked it :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.