Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The infinite possibilities in Minecraft just got bigger! The gaming phenomenon comes to the console with new features designed specifically for Xbox 360.
- Crafting has never been faster and easier! The new crafting interface in Minecraft for Xbox 360 delivers a completely new way to build Minecraft worlds where your imagination is the only limit.
- Learn the basics and master essential skills faster with the all-new Tutorial mode.
- Play Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition with Friends over Xbox LIVE. Combine local split screen* and Xbox LIVE play in any combination up to 8 players. (*Split screen option requires HD TV.)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Explore randomly‐generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Craft, create, and explore alone, or with up to four players in split‐screen* and up to eight online. Compete with your friends in Battle, a mini game for Minecraft console editions where you get to challenge up to 8 players online or 4 players in split-screen in a fight for survival, where speed, strategy- and sometimes just pure luck- will make you the winner.
*To experience split-screen functionality a high-definition television is required.
The game supports the following languages via an in-game language select function; English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
This edition includes:
- Minecraft full game
- 7 DLC packs: Battle & Beasts Skin Pack, Battle & Beasts 2 Skin Pack, Natural Texture Pack, City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack, Festive Mash-up, and Halo Mash-up
- Learn the basics with revamped tutorial mode
- Play with up to four players in split screen, or up to eight over Xbox Live Gold
- Import your favorite Xbox 360 worlds to the Xbox One Edition
Experience the gaming phenomenon “Minecraft”, rebuilt for Xbox 360! Create worlds limited only by your imagination. Explore, build, and conquer alone or with your friends via split-screen mode or over Xbox LIVE!* With new features designed specifically for Xbox 360, it’s a whole new way to make your imagination reality!
Imagine it, build it! Minecraft for Xbox 360 lets you create worlds from the comfort of your sofa. Play alone or play with your friends. Explore, build and conquer! At night monsters come out, so make sure to build a shelter before that happens. After that, your world is your imagination. Turn your hours into minutes with Minecraft for Xbox 360!
• The infinite possibilities in Minecraft just got bigger! The gaming phenomenon comes to the console with new features designed specifically for Xbox 360.
• Crafting has never been faster and easier! The new crafting interface in Minecraft for Xbox 360 delivers a completely new way to build Minecraft worlds where your imagination is the only limit.
• Learn the basics and master essential skills faster with the all-new Tutorial mode.
• Play Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition with Friends over Xbox LIVE. Combine local split screen* and Xbox LIVE play in any combination up to 8 players.
• Experience the all-new end-game battle with the Ender Dragon, including 8-player multiplayer, revised for the console edition!
* Split screen option requires HD TV.
Top customer reviews
He played the Pocket Edition on my phone for a while, but so many games bore him after he beats the game....this one has turned out to be different.
The game seems kind of pointless at first, but after evaluating my love/hate relationship with Minecraft, I can say, this is probably one of the best games my son has picked out.
I see that the game does offer some valuable lessons in geology and it has helped his creativity grow by trying to think of new things to build and how to get the materials he would need in order to build it.
I also like that I was able to use Minecraft in our home school model by having him create a world specifically for homework. At the end of every unit I'll write down a project he needs to create on Minecraft with certain requirements to include and then I let him go to town on his project.
So far this year, examples of his creations include the Nina, Santa Maria and Pinta ships when we learned about Christopher Columbus. He has a little farm to recreate Jamestowne as we learned about settlers in America, a duck (chicken) coop from when we learned about the life cycle and hatched baby ducks in our house, and (maybe a little graphic) but a recreation of a witch victim being hung when we learned about the Salem witch trials. Yesterday we finished learning about Inuit Native Americans and he created an igloo in his home school world on Minecraft.
I think that being able to incorporate his favorite game with his education helps give him a break from the mundane and it's also a nice little reminder of everything he's done in school so far. When his friends come over he'll show them his world and explain to them its significance and that makes me feel good that months later he is still able to summarize key ideals that he's learned about each topic and I know that they are sticking with him.