Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,784 reviews
on May 20, 2014
My 4 and 6 year old love this game. I let them play when the weather is bad outside and it keeps them entertained. My husband and I even find ourselves building too. My children play together at the same time and make little games up while they play. I let them play in creative/peaceful mode so they have an infinite amount of items to use and do not have to worry about creepers or zombies taking them out of game play as in survival mode. I like that they use their imagination to construct various things and even take care of animals. Make sure you have your Xbox 360 hooked up with an HDMI cable and your console settings set to 720 pixels or higher or you will be unable to play with two players simultaneously. Ours is set at 1080 and the graphics are awesome. The controls are easy to get used to and my four year old plays this with ease. We have Skylanders and Disney Infinity but this game gets more love from the children, I highly recommend it. Older users have the option to play online with others. If you are still on the fence about getting this game there are over a hundred YouTube videos showing gameplay. I recommend viewing videos created by Stampylongnose...He shows how to build so many different things and his language is not vulgar so your children can watch the videos as well.
on October 31, 2015
This game is addictive! I don't tend to follow trends, and never understood what the game was about. It looked childish and boring. Then I picked up a copy on a whim and threw it in when my buddy was over. We played all night, continuously asking ourselves "why is this so fun?" I started playing pretty much every day, building an intricate world with my wife. She started buying the texture packs to make the world look different. I build functional things and she builds beautiful things and buildings. As a real-world engineer, I've really had fun building rail systems with switching logic. We don't watch much TV any more, we've even started getting DVR full warnings... The game is huge and completely open in a way I've never experienced before. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes RPGs or building things in real life.
on May 10, 2016
Minecraft! That world of wonder that started it all for me. I was never much of a sand box type gamer until I fell in love with Minecraft. This particular version is very nice. You are able to play on your XBOX 360 and this is the version I first played Minecraft on. Minecraft is a world where you build, create, and survive in a voxel universe. The sky is really the limit for aspiring builders. I bought this one for my son who is far away from me. We play together via Xbox Live and I can say that Minecraft has brought my family closer together. I felt comfortable purchasing it originally for them ( and myself!) when they were younger, and it has stood the test of time with both my children, being a game they like to return to and never seem to get bored with. I now own every version possible of this game and I love it!
review image
on February 27, 2014
This is a nice, clean, creative game which is truly for everyone. We have 5 kids ranging from 13 down to 2 yr old twins, and everyone of them has created their own little world that will keep them going as long as you let them stay on the dang X-box.

There are some gross wee things, but not blood and gore. It's a perfect game, if you're looking for something safe and not completely mind numbing.
on April 23, 2016
Minecraft is a great game for all ages. It is a virtual sandbox building game. You use blocks to build, create and are in charge of your own world. You gather from the land around you, fight enemies and explore. I have 4 boys ages 8, 14, 21 and 25 that all play this game and really enjoy it. In watching them play I cannot say that I see anything that I don't approve of or have any issues with. On the surface it is a simple concept, but the possibilities are endless as to what you can build and create and I am amazed at the complexity of some of the structures and features that they have built. This game can accommodate up to four players in a multiplayer game.
on March 7, 2015
My son ordered this through my account. He saved and saved for it, had to have it. Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's MINECRAFT for XBOX, I HAVE to have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T live without it!
Okay, maybe he wasn't quite that dramatic but it was darn close.
It arrived within 2 days of ordering and he was extremely happy.
He wasn't thrilled that the world's weren't never ending (I have no idea what this means but it seems important to him). He says they NEED to be never ending what's the point (again I have no idea).
The rest he was pleased with. He loves that he can join his friends places. I've again no idea.
Yes, I'm THAT parent..............
on April 10, 2017
My son has been playing this for a long time and has finally reached the "End". These.... aliens or whatever they are give a long speech packed full of New Age crap. My son has since thrown the game in the trash because of it and refuses to play it. We are also not crazy about the idea of building your own hell. Lotta sneaky, creepy stuff in these games and I have a feeling most folks aren't noticing.
on September 10, 2015
Wonderful game. Honestly, I didn't understand what the attraction was all about, but now I get it. It's immersive, engaging, and certainly exciting in survival mode. Lots to explore and do. It takes a while to understand what to do, even with the tips along the way, so it might be helpful to check YouTube for tutorial videos to help explain some activities.
on May 2, 2016
I bought this for my 8 year old Grandson. He plays it every day after school even though he has several games and a limited amount of time to play on school days, he always chooses to play this game at least for 30 minutes. I like it because even though it's a game, he has to use lots of thinking and problem solving skills while he's playing. Just the simple task of building a house takes strategy to plan it out and put it together so it's functional. Yes, we could buy him a bunch of legos and he could somewhat do the same, but I've done my time parenting and having to worry about stepping on, or vacuuming up them suckers, not to mention the price of legos now. Plus, he'll make a fishing pole for me and let me fish once in awhile and it's actually a lot of fun.
on April 6, 2017
We are on our 4th copy of this game. My kids love it, I don't really understand why they like it... but they do. I have a 10 and 12 yr old and we even have Minecraft parties where that's literally all they do.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.