Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on January 11, 2014
Game is very simple yet challenging. It also can be simplified for even the youngest players. The game could come with a manual that explains what it takes to craft each item and a little about what each item is best used for.
on March 4, 2017
Bought this for grand kids, but after playing it for awhile, it is just too boring. Kids still play it sometimes, The movement with the mouse makes me nauseous, which is probably why I don't play it much. It is very popular among kids, so my opinion is in the minority it seems.
on January 25, 2016
My son really likes this mine craft game, I don't understand it but he says it's fun the game works great.
on March 5, 2014
My grandson really likes playing Minecraft and now he can do everything on it that he wants. Perfect for young children to expand their creativity.
on August 19, 2016
My child absolutely loves this game. It has great sound, no scratches, and the color is amazing. He loves to create the different buildings in creative, and even I am amazed at times at what he creates. He also loves playing against others in competitive.
on December 17, 2013
This was a gift to my grandson and all thought we had problems understanding the way you make the game work when put in the machine we did ask the people if we could return the game it self and the very kind to us and work it ot and we would buy from them again if the time came or we were to find a game our Grandson wanted!
on July 12, 2014
My Grandson liked the fact that he could do anything in Minecraft. He was totally happy with it. He especially liked being able to have pets in it.
on March 29, 2017
gave as gift
on January 23, 2017
My nephew broke our original a few months ago and my 13 year old son was SO HAPPY to get this for Christmas. Great game. I'd recommend it for anyone!
on March 8, 2017
It works and the case is in good shape.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.