Minelab Explorer SE Pro
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full Band Spectrum (FBS) 28 Simultaneous Frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100 kHz
- 28 Simultaneous Frequencies
- New technology processor - faster and more powerful
- 3rd Generation Software - improved user interface
- Auto Ground Compensation - Advanced Digital Filtering
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 3rd generation Explorer surpasses anything you've seen for depth, sensitivity and superior discrimination!
The Full Band Spectrum (FBS) circuit automatically transmits multiple frequencies simultaneously. The increased frequency range means that the signal received from the detector coil is analyzed from a wide range of responses. This allows the Explorer SE to analyse more target information so that the Target Identification (ID) is more accurate.
Ground balancing is automatic with Minelab's advanced digital filtering. Whatever field conditions you encounter, from dry clay to wet black sand or rich loam, Minelab will find what you're looking for.
Minelab's unique FBS technology means deep, sensitive, accurate detecting.