3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully automatic operation
- Extra sensitive 45 kHz VLF performance
- Highly adaptable
- 2 search coils included
- Easy quick start
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SE 3 fl. oz. Plastic Snifter Bottle - GP3-PB10
SE Green Prospector's Scoop - GP3-SS22GN
SE 5-Piece Set of Patented Stackable 13-¼” Sifting Pans - GP2-5 SET
SE 14" Green Plastic Gold Pan with Two Types of Riffles - GP1014G14
11 pc Prospecting-Mining-Panning Kit- 2- Classifiers 3 Gold Pans,+ MORE!!
|Sold By||Bay 15||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DAvignon|
|Are batteries included?||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||—||1||1|
Up until now, there has always been a compromise between frequency and sensitivity when optimizing detector performance, because lower frequencies are more sensitive to larger gold nuggets and higher frequencies are more sensitive to smaller gold nuggets. When comparing detectors, the three curves in the diagram represent each detector’s ability to find small gold nuggets of a certain size, at a maximum possible depth. Most detectors will find a very large nugget just beneath the surface, however a detector’s sensitivity to gold determines how many smaller nuggets will ultimately be recovered in difficult (noisy) ground at greater depths. An 18 kHz detector will normally have a depth advantage on nuggets ≥ 1.0g over a basic mid-frequency detector, and a 71 kHz detector will have a depth advantage on nuggets ≤ 0.1g. The advanced GOLD MONSTER 1000 uses an intermediate 45 kHz frequency AND a high speed 24-bit signal processor. This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals. The GOLD MONSTER 1000 also has improved ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination and copes better with conductive (salty) soils than higher frequency detectors, making it the perfect choice to maximize your gold recovery! Automatic noise cancel Digital electronics Auto ground balance Faster processor Automatic sensitivity