Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector with 2 coils - 11" Round DD and 15x12 Mono Search Coil
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector with Commander Series 11″ Round Double D Coil, 15″ x 12″ Monoloop Coil, Coil Covers, Metal Detecting Harness, Lithium Ion Battery, Koss Headphones, Battery Charging System and Minelab Finds and Rubbish Bag.
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology- delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious. New Timings- make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It’s like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing- gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out! Salt/Gold Timing- is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground outstanding at the beach! Coin/Relic Timing- is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions. Improved Enhance Timing- for more depth Improved electronics- for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes- gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed. Increased Rx Gain adjustment- allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance- options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button). Audio adjustments- to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer). Iron Reject adjustable- to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector with Commander Series 11″ Round Double D Coil, 15″ x 12″ Monoloop Coil, Coil Covers, Metal Detecting Harness, Lithium Ion Battery, Koss Headphones, Battery Charging System and Minelab Finds and Rubbish Bag. The GPX 5000 detector features MPS, DVT & SETA Technology, Coin/Relic Timing, Improved Enhance Timing, Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity, Six preset Search Modes, Increased Rx Gain adjustment, Automatic Ground balance, Audio adjustments, Iron Reject adjustable, Motion control, and Noise Cancel. More new features and functions make the GPX 5000 the best gold detector in the world! The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX 4500, it’s in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive ‘retirement nugget’ and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it. New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralization, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors. Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That’s why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|