Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $109.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WATERPROOF: Go anywhere, even below the surface. The CTX 3030 is waterproof up to 10 ft (3 meters).
- WIRELESS AUDIO: Clearly detect without being tethered to your detector. The WM 10 Wireless Module gives you the choice of using the built-in speaker, the supplied headphones or your own favorite pair.
- ULTIMATE FeCo DISCRIMINATION: Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution let you accept the targets you want and ignore those you don’t.
- FULL COLOUR DISPLAY: The bright LCD panel reveals more information than ever before and helps you clearly see the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
- QUICK MENUS: Customizable smart functions allow you to use one button for quick adjustments to detector sensitivity, noise canceling and ground balancing while detecting.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Garrett 1140900 Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointing Metal Detector, Orange
Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector with EQX 11” Double-D Waterproof Coil
wedigout Metal Detector 100Feet Underwater Fully Waterproof Pin Pointer Handheld Pulse Induction Targeting with Vibration LED
Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector
Minelab Equinox 800 Multi-IQ Underwater Metal Detector & Pro-Find 20 Pinpointer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||OnlineSports||OnlineSports||OnlineSports||Langti Direct||Amazon.com||The Detector Experts|
This go anywhere, all-terrain powerhouse detector features waterproof construction and a host of proprietary signal processing technologies. Together it provides the most accurate target identification possible.
It's used little wear but not bad it's like new
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, I'd buy it again (and again).
It's an incredible machine and the Engineers did an incredible job. The tech writer, not so much.
It works extremely well
It has a steep, but not difficult, learning curve. LEARN THE BASICS FIRST!
Shop around. The $$$ are usually the same, but some come with a lot of "free stuff" and packages vary a bit.
Buy "The Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector Handbook" by Andy Sabisch
The best thing to say about the Minelab Owners Manual is "Bless its Heart."
The headphones included with the unit are embarrassingly substandard for a unit in this price range. (Really Minelab?)
It's one of few machines that has user upgradable software/firmware.
Minelab designed a lot into this machine and that'll naturally take longer to learn. This has led some to advise that this detector is not suitable for less experienced users. I disagree...to a point. I think it depends on the users dedication and patience. I like to open a box and go play. That will not work with this machine. The machine is expensive, it took some time to earn that money. So take some time to learn the machine and get what you paid for. Think of it like this, trying to use this machine without getting an understanding of it is like trying to assemble a jigsaw puzzle without seeing the picture.
The machine is incredible. It does most everything you'd want a machine like this to do and does so well. However there's a learning curve with the machine and it can be steep and aggravating depending on the person and their approach. Complicating the learning curve is a poorly written owners manual that doesn't even come in hard copy with the $2,500.00 Machine. Rather, there's a Cd and you can download it. But there's a much better option. "The Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector Handbook" by Andy Sabisch. Buy it if you want to flatten that learning curve. It's a great foundation.
If you are the person who would rather open a box, flip a switch and go play, it's not for you. If you have a little patience and are willing to study the Andy Sabisch handbook, it's really not difficult at all. But there is a lot to learn because there's a lot crammed into that little box, and that takes a little time. Not months, but a few days before you get a good foundation of its operation. Once the basics are understood, the rest comes naturally and more easily with practice and experience. Some people complain that the user interface is complicated. And it is...sort of. It's a "push this button to get to that button so you can find another button to push" experience It's more aggravating than anything else. But when viewed with an open mind and a little practice, it will quickly make sense. If you have the Sabisch book, play with the buttons as you read each section.
Once the user understands the CTX 3030, it's one of the best, if not the best machines in its category/price range/application intent. With that said, it's not a difficult learning curve, just longer because there is more to learn and more to understand. There are also a lot of customization features allowing you to make detailed changes to better suit the user and adapt to different search/location environments.