|Price:||$12.46 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.53 (17%)|
Mineral Fusion Lipstick, Gem, .137 Ounce
- Long-Lasting Color: Luxurious formula smoothes on lips, delivering rich color with staying power. Resists smudging and feathering for a perfectly enhanced pout.
- Antioxidants: Pomegranate, Red Tea and White Tea plus Vitamins C and E protect delicate lips against free radical damage. Shea Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil hydrate and condition, keeping lips soft and supple.
- Formula Purity: Gluten Free :: 100% Vegan :: Cruelty Free :: Paraben Free :: Artificial Color Free :: Fragrance Free :: Talc Free :: Hypo-allergenic :: Phthalate Free
- Rich, and long-lasting color: Luxurious formula smoothes on lips, delivering rich color with staying power. Resists smudging and feathering for a perfectly enhance pout.
- Blend onto skin in light layers until desired coverage is achieved
- Lip protecting antioxidants
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Oil*, Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil*, L-Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide * Certified Organic
Smooth on lips to add instant elegance. For impeccably defined lips, line with lip pencil before or after lipstick application.
Top Customer Reviews
I also purchased the lipstick in "Mystery" which is super dark and intense. A little goes a long way and I use a light touch unless I want to go full-on vamp. "Burst" is a more flexible shade; I save "Mystery" for provocative moods.
Good product; no problems with shipping. I am likely to buy other shades.
On to the color. I have dark brown hair and cool ivory skin (pink undertones), and this is an OK shade on me. VERY purple! Much more purple than it looks in the picture. It's about as close to purple as you can go while still calling the color 'red' - deep fuschia, perhaps. Something close to Pantone 208 PC. It looks good on me, but I was hoping for something redder. Mineral Fusion's "Mystery" is a good alternative, if you prefer something less purple but still shaded for cool-toned skin.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
"Melon" is a subtle, warm, excellent-for-everyday color. It is great by itself or as a base to other colors. Read morePublished 18 days ago by C. Hill
Lipstick stay on. No having to reapply frequently and makes my lips feel so soft.Published 19 days ago by Nicky B
I was hoping the color would be as pretty as it was online but it was not, and then the texture is rough and very drying. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Juanita Sterling
Mineral fusion offers a great line of products, and I've been fortunate enough to be able to try several of their items this year. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Celisa Stratton
This lipstick quality is so poor .. I used it for 2 days after that lipstick broke in to 2 parts..Published 28 days ago by Rajshree Deshmukh
I LOVE this lipstick but the Flashy color was not the color I was expecting. It had an orange undertone which did not work with my skin color at all. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Zoë
beautiful color. i would give it 5 stars but both items I've received have broken soon after so it is much harder to apply than it should be. Read morePublished 1 month ago by LissetteSz