Jricoo Faucet Mount Water Filter,304 Stainless-Steel Faucet Water Filtration System with 5-Layer Filtration System,Tap Water Purifier Reduces Lead,Chlorine, BPA Free,Fits Standard Faucets Gift – January 1, 2012
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Bad taste & odor
- Chlorine, Colloid, Organics
- Sediment, Big Particles
- Phenol, Arsenic, Lead, Cyanide
- Mercury, Copper, Nickle, Cadmiun
- Arsenic, Antimony, Fluorid
- Turbidity, Lindane, Atrazine
- Nominal Particulate Class I
Jricoo Stainless Steel Faucet Mount Water Filter
Why choose Stainless Steel Style?
The whole shell made from high-quality food grade 304 stainless steel housing pass ASTM Standard. Copare to plastic filter cover, our Faucet Mount Filter will not release any harmful things. No-leakage, Cracking-proof, No-deformation, Corrosion-protection and Long-life time is what we can promise to our user
- Why Choose Jricoo Ceramic AFC Filtration?
- Ceramic filter replacement bring you the best taste
- Reach to 0.1μm, Remove dirt, sand, rust, MRSA, big particles
- The most advanced Activated Carbon Fiber (ACF) filtration technology,Improve the taste, odor and clarity of your water.
- 5-layer filtration system, which Ultra Activated carbon fiber (ACF)materials, whose pore size ranges to 0.1 um,can filter out more than 60 kinds of pollutants,such as rust,lead, dirt,purify the water, remove chlorine,improve the taste of water,and provide you with cleaner and healthier water.
Unscrew the stainless steel case then take out the foam protective filler and plastic package for the filtration.
Screw the stainless stell back.
Purify Your Water, Purify Your Life
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Needs to be removed and readjusted EVERY OTHER DAY!
if i so much as TAP any part of the purifier, it springs a leak, so i have to remove the entire thing and readjust it I every other day.
Seems to be working fine for now. First one i ordered malfunctioned after a few weeks. So i went through amazon for replacement. Newer version seems to be more sturdy and solid overall. It dosent spin all around the place like the last one. And water pressure seems a bit better also.
Seller offered $20 gift card in exchange for 5star review, but never followed through
Install was easy, 10 minutes total, for un-boxing and installation. ( I did add my own pipe thread tape to make sure its leak free)
It's small and unassuming, it's got a beautiful shine to it .
I use it as the first filter of my two step filtration process . After it runs through the filter I have a personal / reusable bottle that rhymes with " prita" that has a small filter built inside the straw .
Happy customer here . No buyers remorse. Minimal investment for cheap, clean water.
Just an update, no $5 coupon , they just don't answer. Oh well, the re4view stands, I think it's a valid product.