Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 26, 2012
I always like when a company makes sure that everything went as expected. In my case it was easy. I bought this for my AOC monitor thinking that I needed a cable (it was on the RECOMMENDED list after buying the monitor) . It plugged in and worked fine for the five minutes I used it. Thing was that I didnt need it. AOC provides the same exact cable.

I lose things often so I kept it just in case.
on June 9, 2011
The cables work with my Simpletech 160GB portable drive, which is why I needed them. They replace the original ones, which the cat chewed off.
UPDATE (July 5, 2011): Took one star off because I just noticed that the plug is wider than normal, which makes it not fit side by side with another USB plug. Other than that it works well.
on February 27, 2016
Great value!
on August 20, 2011
I couldn't be happier with the service. The cable I received initially didn't fit into the small opening in the Seagate drive housing. I noted my displeasure and received a phone call from the company within minutes! They sent me a different cable at no charge. Although the replacement cable had the same problem that the first cable had, I was able to modify the cable end so that it could fit into the unique opening. I would certainly do business with these folks again and encourage others to do the same.
on January 27, 2016
Works well
on February 2, 2015
all okay with product
on February 14, 2016
Using it an an extra cord.
on March 21, 2012
This cable will only work if both USB ports are next to each other. If they are on opposite sides of a laptop, the cable will not reach.
on April 8, 2016
didn't work with my aoc monitor and cant get in contact with the company that offers lifetime warranty.
on November 19, 2012
I have a Verbatim 500GB HD that I bought well over a year ago after my Toshiba died. I started having the very same problem with the Verbatim until I bought this cable. I believe this cable (along with proper partitioning)has helped keep my drive healthy. The original cables are under powered and/or many computers don't adequately supply enough power to the drive due to fuse tolerance.

I connect to many different computers and this cable gives me the extra protection with those computers that might cause problems.

I agree with the others who complain about the size of the usb head but it's not a big deal although it is annoying.

When I buy another HD, I will be buying this cord again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.