Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 26, 2012
I always like when a company makes sure that everything went as expected. In my case it was easy. I bought this for my AOC monitor thinking that I needed a cable (it was on the RECOMMENDED list after buying the monitor) . It plugged in and worked fine for the five minutes I used it. Thing was that I didnt need it. AOC provides the same exact cable.

I lose things often so I kept it just in case.
on August 20, 2011
I couldn't be happier with the service. The cable I received initially didn't fit into the small opening in the Seagate drive housing. I noted my displeasure and received a phone call from the company within minutes! They sent me a different cable at no charge. Although the replacement cable had the same problem that the first cable had, I was able to modify the cable end so that it could fit into the unique opening. I would certainly do business with these folks again and encourage others to do the same.
on April 8, 2016
didn't work with my aoc monitor and cant get in contact with the company that offers lifetime warranty.
on June 9, 2011
The cables work with my Simpletech 160GB portable drive, which is why I needed them. They replace the original ones, which the cat chewed off.
UPDATE (July 5, 2011): Took one star off because I just noticed that the plug is wider than normal, which makes it not fit side by side with another USB plug. Other than that it works well.
on February 14, 2016
Using it an an extra cord.
on February 18, 2015
I love being abIe to charge my cell phone and tablet at the same time on one cable connector.
on February 27, 2016
Great value!
on January 27, 2016
Works well
on September 4, 2015
Great product
on January 5, 2014
Heavy duty wires and the wires have good protection at the flex point. These cords look and perform exactly as advertised.