- Save 30% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code ZLB3RDWU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code 682L3M6C at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code XSRXBG52 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code YEUTJCUT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code KJ4X9NDA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mini Bike Pump by Pro Bike Tool - Fits Presta and Schrader - High Pressure PSI - Reliable, Compact & Light - Best Quality & Performance - Bicycle Tire Pump for Road, Mountain and BMX Bikes
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.29. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Get Back Riding Fast. Reach riding pressure with 30 per cent fewer pumping strokes than conventional mini bike pumps. High pressure up to 120 psi 8.3 bar
- Super Compact and Lightweight - Only 7.3 inches long and 3.49oz in weight, perfect for Size and Weight obsessed cyclists
- Reliable and Built To Last - Made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts, which are built to last so you can have a safe and enjoyable ride
- Presta And Schrader Compatible - Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a tight seal with no air leaks
- No Pump Rattles Or Lost Pump with our safe and secure frame mount bracket with velcro strap. Important: Pre-drilled holes in bike frame required for installation of pump mount
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||1.34 x 4.72 x 11.18 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.4 pounds|
WHAT WE DO
We pride ourselves on giving you the ultimate user experience. From our top-quality products to our commitment to exemplary service, we’re here to make your life easy.
Solid and dependable, our tools will come to your aid down the dirtiest of trails, highest of cols, or busiest of commutes. And they won’t let you down. With a focus on quality design and ease of use, they’re your best friends, sitting right there in your jersey pocket or backpack.
We live by ‘love what you do, do what you love’.
Ride with us, and love your ride.
BEAUTIFUL DESIGN & PRECISION ENGINEERING
Our precision engineered bike pump is a 'design masterpiece' that efficiently & reliably delivers 'fast' inflation' when you need it the most, so you can get back quickly to the joy of your ride.
PRO Bike Tool has its own highly experienced in-house design team who create arguably the most beautiful & best-performing bike tools in the market.
UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!
Superior quality – durable aluminum alloy with an amazing finish.
Highest manufacturing standards using precise CNC technology.
Presta and Schrader compatible - secure thread-on valve connections.
Oversized piston delivering fast and easy bike tire inflation.
Flexible hose for easy pumping, stored in the pump handle.
High pressure barrel - 120 psi / 8.3 bar.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
Only 7.3 inches long and 3.49oz
We know (small) size does matter!
Safely store the pump on your bike with the secure mount or stow away in your cycling jersey or backpack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Pro Bike Tool pump is quite handsome, made with machined aluminum and textured for better grip. As the name of the product suggests, the pump is indeed "super compact." It measures under 7.5in in length and is less than 1in in diameter at its widest point. For weight weenies who are concerned about the total weight of their biking equipment, this weighs ~101g (~3.6oz) pump alone and 118g (4.2oz) with the mounting bracket. The pump has two rubber caps to keep dust out. Uncapping the top reveals the flexible hose, which was tucked tidily away within the body of the pump. This hose is rather unique, supporting Schrader valves on one end and Presta valves on the other. The hose screws onto bottom of the pump and the o-rings ensures an airtight seal. The other end of the hose then screws onto the bike tube valve. Due to its small size, each pump does not move a lot of air. It will take upwards of 40 pumps to get a usable volume and pressure into a road tire. This should be expected for the size of the pump and is not a fault of the pump. The pump operation is smooth, but attaining high pressures is difficult.
- Pump utilizes a flexible hose, which is very important. When pumping, you are bound to push back and forth, no matter how well you try to brace the pump. This movement causes strain on the tube near the valve, possibly causing tube failure. My older Zefal did not have a hose and I lost a few tubes as a result of using that pump. As a result, I got my Topeak pump that also has a hose.
- The screw on valve design works very well on both Schrader and Presta valves. Screwing on the valve takes a bit more time, but you get an airtight seal every time. There is also less air loss when engaging the valve.
- Very compact. It's the smallest pump I have come across, which makes it a great component for an emergency patch kit.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- It claims to reach 120psi. While it may be possible to reach this value in theory, in practice, it is very difficult to go above 80psi. The design of the pump requires you to hold the pump with both hands - one hand on the handle, one hand on the body - then squeeze your hands toward each other. Perhaps I'm just weak, but by 80psi, this becomes near impossible. Unlike a floor pump, you can't use your weight and gravity to assist you. The Topeak Road Morph gets around this problem by essentially designing a mini floor pump and can reach 100psi much more easily.
- The mounting bracket has holes spaced perfectly to screw in place of a water bottle cage. However, due to the bracket design, the pump ends up lateral (left or right) to your frame instead inline in the frame triangle (see photo). This seems intentional, to keep the pump to the side of the water bottle cage. On my frame, it prevents me from mounting it upright on seat tube because it will get in the way of the front derailleur. It can be mounted on the down tube, but depending on your bike, it can come very close to the crank rings or crank arms. Also, some older steel frame bikes do not have mounting holes, making the mounting bracket unusable. A better solution may be a rubberized bracket fastened by zip ties.
If you buy this pump with appropriate expectations in mind, this pump may serve your purposes. For example, if you ride a road bike at over 100psi and was hoping to have a portable pump to keep you topped up, then this is not for you. However, if you need a portable pump for low pressure tires or need an emergency pump for on-the-road patching, this would be ideal.
In summary, this pump features a clever flexible hose design with secure, airtight seals. If your priority is ultra portability, then this is ideal. But if you are hoping to reach high pressures on a portable pump, then this is not what you need.
Of note, I received this item at a discount in exchange for my honest, unbiased feedback.
Also, and I feel most important this company backs there products!!! I did have an issue, wrote them and it was resolved the day they got my message! Just bought their multi tool because of their customer service AND QUALITY!!
Most recent customer reviews
And I can guarantee that all the positive review are geniune.Read more