Force1 Scoot Hand Operated Drones for Kids or Adults - Hands Free Mini Drone, Easy Indoor Small UFO Flying Ball Drone Toys for Boys and Girls (Red)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ORIGINAL SCOOT DRONE: This UFO toy launches and flies with no remote! Hand operated drone for kids and drones for beginners have never been easier
- EASY TO FLY KIDS DRONE: These self-flying hand controlled drones feature infrared sensors to avoid obstacles; each small drone is designed with a kid-friendly webbed shell to protect hands and walls
- INDOOR HOVER DRONES: Launch this hands free drone indoors with a gentle toss into the air - no remote control needed; flashing LED lights shine as you navigate these mini drones for kids in any room
- US-CERTIFIED STEM TOY: These UFO drone toys are great beginner drones for kids; drone measures 4.75” D and includes a USB recharging cable
- KID-SAFE AND QUALITY ASSURED: Designed and tested for quality and toy safety, the Scoot drone is CPSIA and FCC-compliant
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KID-FRIENDLY MINI DRONE
Scoot is a fun and easy-to-fly indoor drone for kids aged 8 and up! Whether it’s at a friend’s house or at home, this portable drone is a delight to fly with friends, siblings, and the whole family!
Vibrant LEDs make flying Scoot extra fun in the dark!
HOW DO I MOVE SCOOT?
Use your hand to fly Scoot! All it takes is a gentle toss to get Scoot flying - no remote control needed. This mini flying drone changes directions based on the movement of your hand on the side or under the drone.
*Please check the USB wire plug regularly before charging; do not use a broken charger.
Launch this hand controlled ball drone in the air to see the high-tech 360° obstacle avoidance sensors in action at detecting obstacles and navigating any indoor space. The bendy, protective webbed shell keeps fingers and walls safe.
YOUR PERSONAL DRONE PROS
It all starts right here in Seattle. We’re in PST, but we conduct 24-hour monitoring and 1-on-1 communication, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help.
US-CERTIFIED STEM TOY
WE TAKE FUN SERIOUSLY. Every Force1 product is tested in-house in our Seattle-area offices for ensured quality and safety.
- First plug in the included USB charging cable into your DC power source; we recommend that you only charge your Scoot using the USB port of your Computer/Laptop or Power Bank with a Current input of 0.5-2.0A.
- Plug in the Round Pin of charging cable into the Scoot drone (charging socket can be found on the bottom of the drone, on the opposite side of the ON/OFF switch).
- Do NOT exceed 50 minutes charge time – exceeding the charging time may damage the drone
- Please allow your RC toy to rest 10 minutes between flights
CAUTION: Do not plug the charging cable into an A/C power source. A high peak current may be caused when the charging cable is combined with a wall charger and plugged into a wall outlet.
|Scoot||Scoot Duo||Scoot XL||Scoot LED|
|Dimensions||4.75" D||4.75" D||5.75" D||4.75" D|
|Remote Control||Auto Sensors||Auto Sensors||Auto Sensors / 1-Key Remote||Auto Sensors|
|Launch||Toss||Toss||Toss / 1-Key Remote||Toss|
|Batteries||(1) Li-Po Battery||(1) Li-Po Battery||(1) Li-Po Battery||(1) Li-Po Battery|
|Available Colors||Blue, Red, Silver, Gold||2pk Blue & Red||Black, Blue||Gray, Black|
|Nonstop Flight Time||8 Minutes||8 Minutes||6 Minutes||8 Minutes|
|Indoor/Outdoor Drone||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only||Indoor Only|
Charge via USB port on computers, laptops, phone charger adapters, power banks only. Do not charge via gaming systems or any other product outside of the listed selection.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Flight time is around 8 minutes and charge time is around an hour, which is not bad. Gives just enough of a break from the whirring sound to make usage tolerable for parents.
As a programmer I'm fascinated by just how much tech and logic is packed into such a small, inexpensive toy. Once it starts flying it spins and scans for close objects, ceilings, floors, dogs, kids, etc. and once sensed, the spinning stops and it moves a few feet away from whatever it was too close to before starting its spin/scan mode again. If it gets into a situation where it's just bumping into way too many things, it shuts down and harmlessly drops to the floor rather than cause problems.
It weighs practically nothing and the casing keeps fingers from contacting the propellers. This is a great little no-brainer of a toy for just about any age. If someone is tall enough to drop the thing (which is how it turns on), they're old enough to use and enjoy it.
Top international reviews
Please note- the supplier has been in contact and sending a replacement
Good customer service so far!
Package was in terrible condition when it arrived and was apprehensive it was destroyed, but all is well.