|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 12 x 3 inches|
Mini Ideaboard: Portable Whiteboard That Fits in Your Laptop Bag!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Small Dry erase board - Portability-Ever wanted to ideate or plan away from your desk, or work in an inspired setting like a park? Now you can!
- Ample writing space-The Mini Ideaboard is affixed with a ring-binder that holds 5 whiteboard sheets.
- In additon to its dry erase sheets, The Mini Ideaboard comes with 5 transparent overlays that allow for secondary edits without needing to erase the work on the main sheet below.
- Collaboration and Presentation Mode- The Mini Ideaboard can be propped up on a table and used as a flip chart for work sessions with colleagues and clients.
- *Please note- Sheets should be erased within 5 days of writing. The reason- We had to strike a balance between the sheets being easy to erase, while still being able to withstand the smudging friction from the sheet above. Only use low-odor markers with this product. - Small Dry erase board -
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Small Dry erase board - At its core, the Mini Ideaboard is a portable whiteboard, but its clever design allows it to be used as a notebook, and a mini flip chart. It can sit on your lap, your office desk, or your favorite corner table at your local coffee shop.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make sure you clean it off pretty regularly and get some whiteboard cleaner because it will hold the ink and can get a bit unprofessional looking it not cleaned. They do this so the writing doesn't come off so easily which is nice - just take the extra time to clean it once or twice a week.
The construction was all high quality, however I would have liked it to be much thinner. For how little room the actual whiteboards take up, the actual binder is way too thick. It takes up quite a bit of room in my briefcase. I also wish it would have come with a little erasing cloth or something.
When I opened the box, my first thought was "$40, for this?!" But then I pondered how long it would take me to cut dry erase material, affix cutesy snaps, straps and other random gadgets, etc., and suddenly I was convinced - I underpaid.
I'm a tech junkie, normally I would use my iPad for something like this but you can do the math - the Ideaboard is a more practical solution for practical tasks. I can't wait to show it off at my next idea-less meeting and be the envy of my peers!
4 STARS vs 5 - because I'm a brat, an Ideaboard should be lightbulb YELLOW ... this brown/blue book makes me sad, and I'm pondering ways to reupholster it's blahdiggity.
UPDATED 2-27-13 #1 I reupholstered with duct tape, it was awesomeness
#2 It HURTS me to add this commentary ... but BUYERS BEWARE - it's a BadIdea to think you can wipe the boards completely clean. I used all the pages for various categories and when I was ready to start over with a clean book - not even WINDEX will erase what I had written, and the black ink (which was the pen included with the binder, tsk tsk)is still legible after a heavy wipeathon. ^^^NOTE: I uploaded a photo above^^^
If you want a sad blue binder with some snappy snaps and dirty shiny paper - place your order immediately, otherwise, go fetch.
I only have two minor suggestions for improvement: First, a snap, rather than just a band, closure. Second, a strap and sticky corners to keep it propped up on a table.
I have found that the whiteboard pages clean up as well as any other whiteboards I've used. It's true that you do not want to leave writing on them for more than a few days, but that is the case for any whiteboard. I keep some of those inch-square individually wrapped alcohol prep swabs (available in the first aid section of drug stores) wwith all of my whiteboards to use for more intense cleaning as necessary. Use low-odor dry erase pens for best results.
I have been very satisfied with the Mini Ideaboard, and am looking forward to their new portfolio sized whiteboard plus paper pad product for use at meetings where I'm not a presenter.
Most recent customer reviews
The bottom line? I'm a huge fan.Read more