Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Mini Ninjas - Xbox 360
Platform: Xbox 360|Change
Price:$57.91+ $3.99 shipping

on January 10, 2015
This game is enjoyable. It is a game to play when the interest is in relaxation. It is not a stressful or frustrating game to play. It is reminiscent of a game for ps2 called "iNinja", but the mechanics in this game are a bit different. So if you buy this don't have the expectation that it is the exact same as iNinja. You'll be disappointed. The story is you're a small ninja attempting to save the world from an evil sorcerer. All of your enemies are animals changed into samurai to fight against you. Some of the game mechanics are fun or humorous such as your character has a hat you can decide to wear. The hat protects you from archers, but also acts as a boat to increase movement speed in water. There is a water level, but it's not as hard as other water levels. Lol. Overall 3 out of 5.
on January 17, 2011
As a young adult who enjoys video games, I have to give Mini Ninjas 2 big thumbs up! The graphics are bright and beautiful and the music is peaceful. On the whole, this very simple game is something that can easily be enjoyed by children and adults alike for hours of fun. It's nice to find a game with a theme such as this that isn't gory, graphic, or bloody. The little ninjas are transformed back into woodland creatures as you defeat them and "restore balance" to their world. The game is surprisingly large with lots of opportunities for exploration. You can play through the game fairly quickly or spend endless hours collecting all of the statues & potion ingredients, and freeing all of the animals. I am giving the game four stars instead of five because it falls short of perfection in 2 main areas. Some of the achievements are glitched, meaning you must complete them as you progress through the game or your progress will be lost and you will be forced to replay entire levels. The camera angles and lack of light on some of the night boards can make it difficult to see everything adequately. Overall, I really enjoyed playing the game and am very glad I purchased it, especially at the discounted AMAZON price!
Hidden Gem
on December 12, 2009
I heard of this game on a preview while watching Anime....I liked it instantly!!

It's just so very cute! Not only that, is packed with action and adventure! I'm not a big game player
but when I like a game (specially adventure) I get it and finish it!! So far this game has made me laugh until I cry!

There are funny times, as well as kind of sad, but is very active in any way!

I love the little ninjas as well as the evil mini samurai who can't seem to do anything right, they're kind of dumb >_<

Overall, this game can be played by kids as well as adults!
My brother and I aren't kids no more but we LOVE IT!

I highly recommended if you want to pull an all nighter with Ninjas on your screen!!!
on February 1, 2014
My wife loves this game. A really great game or women a kids (and even hardcore gamers).

Good graphics and gameplay.
on March 27, 2013
I just received my game today, and just as described it was new and unopened. Mini Ninjas is one of the cutest games, I've ever played. I love anything japanese themed and this just that. The characters are adorable and the graphics are beautiful! The game play is very simple. The game is enjoyable for both kids and adults! I would definitely recommend this game to anyone. I am completely happy with my purchase!!!
VINE VOICEon January 19, 2012
I bought this game because I was looking for a rated "E" game that my 8 year old guy would think was as cool as some of the Call of Duty posters he sees. I was looking for a "fighting" game that wasn't chalk full of violence and adult content. This is it! The game has levels and challenges like the "T" and "MA" games . You must fight the samurai to find your friends. You can use hints and special powers. It's a fun and challenging game for tweens who are ready for a step up action game.
on October 29, 2016
Arrived quickly. My son loves this game and it's graphics are pretty. Cute game, we love it !
on December 30, 2013
The only reason this item is receiving four stars instead of five is because I am disappointed that it is only 1 player. It is my fault for not researching the game well enough, but I was hoping for a game that I could play with my son and with this we have to take turns.
on January 30, 2014
My 7 year old loves this game, but there are some parts where it's not obvious what to do. We had to look up the walkthrough on Youtube to figure out how to do certain parts. The characters are cute, and the action is appropriate and not too excessive.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.