Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on July 2, 2016
I bought this after seeing a preview of it a long time ago and thinking it sounded funny. Even though it was a kid's game it was a lot fun. The story was fun and interesting, looked nice visually and the gameplay was easy and fun and the humor was kind of funny. Even on Hard, this was a fairly easy game to play and the Xbox achievement list was rather easy for the most part.

My only disappointment was that I had to buy this used and the seller described it as being in "like new" condition however the case was filthy and damaged and the disc is scratched the pieces. It at least played okay, but I would never have bought it used online for that price if the seller had provided more accurate information about it's condition. I could have found a much nicer copy for less in town if I would have just waited longer.
on January 10, 2015
This game is enjoyable. It is a game to play when the interest is in relaxation. It is not a stressful or frustrating game to play. It is reminiscent of a game for ps2 called "iNinja", but the mechanics in this game are a bit different. So if you buy this don't have the expectation that it is the exact same as iNinja. You'll be disappointed. The story is you're a small ninja attempting to save the world from an evil sorcerer. All of your enemies are animals changed into samurai to fight against you. Some of the game mechanics are fun or humorous such as your character has a hat you can decide to wear. The hat protects you from archers, but also acts as a boat to increase movement speed in water. There is a water level, but it's not as hard as other water levels. Lol. Overall 3 out of 5.
on January 17, 2011
As a young adult who enjoys video games, I have to give Mini Ninjas 2 big thumbs up! The graphics are bright and beautiful and the music is peaceful. On the whole, this very simple game is something that can easily be enjoyed by children and adults alike for hours of fun. It's nice to find a game with a theme such as this that isn't gory, graphic, or bloody. The little ninjas are transformed back into woodland creatures as you defeat them and "restore balance" to their world. The game is surprisingly large with lots of opportunities for exploration. You can play through the game fairly quickly or spend endless hours collecting all of the statues & potion ingredients, and freeing all of the animals. I am giving the game four stars instead of five because it falls short of perfection in 2 main areas. Some of the achievements are glitched, meaning you must complete them as you progress through the game or your progress will be lost and you will be forced to replay entire levels. The camera angles and lack of light on some of the night boards can make it difficult to see everything adequately. Overall, I really enjoyed playing the game and am very glad I purchased it, especially at the discounted AMAZON price!
Hidden Gem
on December 12, 2009
I heard of this game on a preview while watching Anime....I liked it instantly!!

It's just so very cute! Not only that, is packed with action and adventure! I'm not a big game player
but when I like a game (specially adventure) I get it and finish it!! So far this game has made me laugh until I cry!

There are funny times, as well as kind of sad, but is very active in any way!

I love the little ninjas as well as the evil mini samurai who can't seem to do anything right, they're kind of dumb >_<

Overall, this game can be played by kids as well as adults!
My brother and I aren't kids no more but we LOVE IT!

I highly recommended if you want to pull an all nighter with Ninjas on your screen!!!
on February 1, 2014
My wife loves this game. A really great game or women a kids (and even hardcore gamers).

Good graphics and gameplay.
on January 7, 2013
I bought this for my 8 yr old son for Christmas. He has mainly Lego games and I wanted something different, but not too violent. This was a perfect fit. The graphics are fun and not babyish, there is no blood or yelling. He loves the game, but has progressed through the levels very quickly.I do not think it is very challenging, but there is enough variety to keep his interest. The only criticism I have of the game is that it is 1 player only. I did not realize this when I ordered it.
on March 27, 2013
I just received my game today, and just as described it was new and unopened. Mini Ninjas is one of the cutest games, I've ever played. I love anything japanese themed and this just that. The characters are adorable and the graphics are beautiful! The game play is very simple. The game is enjoyable for both kids and adults! I would definitely recommend this game to anyone. I am completely happy with my purchase!!!
VINE VOICEon January 19, 2012
I bought this game because I was looking for a rated "E" game that my 8 year old guy would think was as cool as some of the Call of Duty posters he sees. I was looking for a "fighting" game that wasn't chalk full of violence and adult content. This is it! The game has levels and challenges like the "T" and "MA" games . You must fight the samurai to find your friends. You can use hints and special powers. It's a fun and challenging game for tweens who are ready for a step up action game.
on October 29, 2016
Arrived quickly. My son loves this game and it's graphics are pretty. Cute game, we love it !

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.