- Brand Name: MiniSuit
- Model Number: SAMNOTN80-LCD3X-ANT
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 60 Day Warranty
MiniGuard Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Inch Tablet N8000 N8010 Screen Protector (Matte Anti-Glare, 3 Pack), S-Pen Compatible
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB, 32GB, 64GBWIFI / Unlocked Version
- Function: This, MiniGuard Anti Glare, Anti-Finger Print screen protector shields your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet from scratches and abrasions.
- Does not interfere with touch operation; Easy to apply and easily removable without leaving residue
- Quality: Smooth, non-sticky surface with patented layer of UV protection to prevent yellowing or rainbow-glare and improves handwriting recognition.
- Make the smart decision and go with the best! Accessorize with MiniSuit today!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Anti Glare is Perfect.
2. Easy Applying, No Bubbles.
3. It's too good to Write with S-Pen on this one rather than on Original Glass. The Thickness of the Screen Protector gives me a felling that I am not writing on a glass.
4. The Packing was Amazing. I Ordered many for my ipad and iphone. But None of them sent the screen protectors in a Hard Envelope. The USPS guy was not able to bend the cover and delivered it in my APT Office. I kept the Hard Envelope as I don't want to bend the other two Screen Protectors.
really worth the price.
S pen really works well with this protector.
1) As stated in other reviews, the original screen offers a somewhat 'slippery' writing experience, which is not what we are used to when writing in actual paper. This screen protector provides a slightly rougher surface, making the writing experience closer to the 'real world' paper experience. This is not necessarily a change for better: I didn't like it, mostly because there is some sensitivity lost (discontinuous traces).
2) The screen loses quality, going from a beautiful high-def to a grainy image especially on bright colors (noticeable when the tablet is less than a meter away, which is most of the time in normal use). I found this to be unacceptable, and the main reason why I am giving it 2 stars.
- protects the screen
- cheap (3 pack)
- relatively easy to apply
- Rougher screen, loses sensitivity with the S-pen.
- Degraded screen quality.
Enter the Miniguard matte screen protector. Not only will it protect from minor scratches, but its matte finish also works very well to keep fingerprints, smudges, reflection/glare at bay. I also find the matte feel more pleasant to touch. So far, it is holding up well and doesnt interfere with the S-pen.
The only issue I had was installation. I have installed many things like this before. This one is a dry application and when it gets close to the screen, it almost seems like it has a static cling attraction to the screen. The first one I tried "sucked" to the screen like a magnet from over an inch away and wasnt positioned were i wanted it. I tried to peel it up to re-position it. Peeling it off wrinkled the film. Once I knew about this, the second one went on much better and I am happy with it!
Just be careful when you apply it and be aware of the "magical" magnetic attraction is seemed to have towards the screen. Make sure you have it lined up first!
Easy to install
Nice texture when using S-Pen
This is not a very thin film, it is quite thick.
The Matte Finish has a tendency to darken the screen significantly, thereby throwing off the tablet's auto-brightness function. I find that I need to turn off the Auto-Brightness function and raise the brightness in some situations because the film darkens the screen output. I wonder if a crystal-clear finish would have been better.
Currently I am typing on it, so it touch response is good. It doesnt mess up the Note touch feature. In contrast though the pen does stick a little more. But like someone else mentioned, you may not like feeling like you are writing on glass to begin with. Personally, I dont like writing on this screen protector. It feels too rubbery to me. I didnt mind writing on the glass. This removes the smoothness for sure.
Another good then bad......
It offers excellent glare reduction. In contrast though, it does fuzzy up the picture substantially.
It is very thick which offers great scratch protection, but again reduces the smoothness when writing.
Overall my initial gut feeling was disappointment but I realize its not so much a fault but a preference. The pprotection level and glare reduction is good, I just wish it wasnt so rubbery. I was going to do 4 stars even though I was slightly disappointed, but the fuzziness took away another star. I have 2 notes here, side by side, and it is very noticeable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Has a nice matte finish, and feels very nice for your finger. I have a 2014 edition, and these were a bit too big, so I had to cut down to size. Not a major problem in my opinion. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Kat M
Nephew play with it while eating so I see that he need a protection for his tablet screen. I ended buying this for him and this does the job. He really like it.Published 8 months ago by Jeffrey Velez
Never had any issues, but I was very careful with my tablet so the durability of the cover was never tested.Published 8 months ago by Jason Campbell
Do not buy this screen protector if you have a galaxy note 10.1, it will not properly fit. It is a good quarter inch too wide and a bit too tall as well. Read morePublished 10 months ago by obliterator