MiniSuit PU Leather journal book folio stand case cover for Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic Style case for: Kindle Fire 7" Tablet (device not included.) Not compatible with Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9", Touch, Paperwhite.
- Material: Sturdy, compact, lightweight folding case made of animal-friendly polyurethane leather that is more durable than geniune leather.
- Stand and protect: your newest gadget from accidental bumps and scratches. Versatile design transforms your case into a stand for comfortable viewing mode.
- Stylish and Professional. Folder book-style of this case creates a portfolio that is instantly professional for school, work, or play!
- Please note: This case is ONLY for Amazon Kindle 7". Looking for a leatherette case for Kindle HDX 7" or 8.9"? We have that too, be sure to select the correct size upon check-out!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I wasn't expecting much, as the price put it in the "bargain" category. My fire fits perfectly, is protected on all sides, I still have access to all ports, buttons etc, and when open it disappears in my hand.
Overall, a high quality product at a bargain price. Shipping was fast and it's a perfect case solution for my Kindle Fire.
At this point, I'm planning to sell the Marware cover and keep the MiniSuit one. I'm much happier with the options for changing the display angle, and the slightly lower quality material doesn't bother me a bit.
My actual score is 4.5 stars ... I took away .5 stars because the fit isn't absolutely perfect. However, I highly recommend that you save money and buy this cover instead of the much more expensive alternative.
All the ports, Speakers the LCD touchscreen are clearly visible and accessible while the Kindle Fire remains fully protected. It also feels good to hold it in hand and the risks of dropping are minimized to a great extent. Very good product - Love it.
As all the reviewers here on Amazon has pointed out it's a "real bargain" at this price and the quality of materials used to make this product is very good. You will surely like it just like I do.
FYI - There is a faint smell from the leather material when I opened it from the packaging but after few hours of use the smell has vanished.
Thanks! for all the reviewers who left comments here. It helped me deciding to purchase this from Amazon. I do appreciate the Amazon Community for writing unbiased reviews of the products that they purchase here on Amazon and thereby helping other fellow community members.
Thanks for reading my review.
My biggest complaint about this cover is that it was shipped with a little stuffed "mini suit" on a keychain that I believe is meant to be a screen cleaner...maybe? It's about 3/4-inch long, with shiny plastic on one side, and microfiber on the other. It's really too small to be functional, and I would have been much happier if the cover had NOT been shipped with it, as when it was packed, it was done so that the metal of the keychain jammed permanent indented holes in the cover of the vinyl. What a horrible idea.
There are a couple redeeming qualities:
1) The stand aspect is FANTASTIC. It has a sturdy flap on the back that holds the cover back, with the cardboard folds in the perfect spots, providing a very sturdy stand for landscape hands-free viewing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does a great job at protecting my kindle. The stand is a little hard to get to cooperate but overall a great product.Published 2 months ago by Jason T. Miller
Great quality leather casing. Nothing cheap about it. Great price point.Published 5 months ago by Jennifer
I think the kickstand was put on backwards so it actually won't stand up without leaning on something.Published 17 months ago by shanda harmon
It's backwards. Would be a good case except it covers the speakers, power button and headphone jack. The cutouts are backwards. Maybe it's just a defective case? Read morePublished 19 months ago by fireboxtempest