Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Minimalist Baker's Everyday Cooking: 101 Entirely Plant-based, Mostly Gluten-Free, Easy and Delicious Recipes Hardcover – April 26, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Dana understands that plant-based cuisine should be accessible to the masses. You will fall in love with her approachable recipes using familiar ingredients!”
—Angela Liddon, author of the New York Times bestseller The Oh She Glows Cookbook
"There are certainly days for farmers market strolls and lingering over the stove, but I also appreciate plant-based recipes that are concise and easy to follow. This book is an excellent resource for those not eating dairy or animal proteins while still providing plenty of flavor for omnivores alike. I often reach for cheese when I am looking for richness and flavor but am excited to try some of Dana's alternative ideas."
—Sara Forte, author of The Sprouted Kitchen and Sprouted Kitchen: Bowl + Spoon
“Very vegan and often gluten-free Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking doesn’t miss a beat in delivering approachable, comforting, and reliable recipes for the serious vegan or hungry cook who just happens to be out of eggs and cream. This book is a new staple in my kitchen.”
—Joy Wilson, author of Joy the Baker Cookbook
"The love for delicious and exciting food shines from these pages, and it all happens to be vegan and (mostly) gluten-free. Dana has carefully considered time, ease, flavour, accessibility, and any possible occasion with these colourful recipes. Comforting and beautiful food for all!"
—Laura Wright, creator of the Saveur award winning blog The First Mess
About the Author
Dana Shultz is the recipe developer and co-author of the Minimalist Baker, which she founded with her husband, John, in 2012. Dana creates the recipes, the photographs, and the blog content, while John designs, codes, develops products, and plays visionary. The couple is situated in Portland, Oregon, where they indulge in all the craft coffee, wine, and food they can get their hands on.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, if you order the book and send a copy of the receipt to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You get an additional 5 recipes in your inbox.
ETA: Made the Thai quinoa meatballs today. Yum!
1. The recipes are delicious. I've never tried a recipe from minimalist baker that wasn't good and the recipes in this cookbook are no exception!
2. The meals are simple to make and the author Dana provides all the instruction you need to cook with confidence even if you are not very experienced in the kitchen.
3. Most of the recipes are very nutritious but at the same time do not sacrifice flavor. The few recipes that are not "healthy" is just because they are treats meant to be enjoyed every once in a while. The jumbo chocolate chip cookies come to mind :D (and you would never guess they were vegan)
4. Everything in this book is vegan and cruelty free! Every recipe is free of meat, dairy and eggs and most of the recipes are gluten free or can be extremely easily made gluten free. I think just about anyone could eat food out of this cookbook and be more than satisfied.
5. The photography of the food is beautiful! It's so fun to just flip through it. Even if i'm not going to choose a recipe to make, it's still fun to just go through the book and look at the pictures and think "wow that looks great"
All around this is a great cookbook and I am looking forward to the next one minimalist baker puts out!