- File Size: 532 KB
- Print Length: 231 pages
- Publication Date: September 2, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0095B6ENW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#413,898 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #137 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Green Housecleaning
- #350 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #739 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $2.00 (20%)
The Minimalist Cleaning Method Expanded Edition Kindle Edition
|Length: 231 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I've been cleaning my own home for nearly forty years, but I still learned a lot by reading this book, including how to lightly wash carpets without renting a big old carpet shampooer. It's the recipes, though, that blew my mind, utilizing ingredients that are common, like baking soda and vinegar, and some that I haven't seen since my grandparents used them (washing soda, Fels Naptha, etc.), but which are still available at places like Ace Hardware. There's even recipes for laundry soap, including ones that are suitable for HE front-load washers.
The book ends with a lively and compelling case for Minimalism and its application in all aspects of life, not just cleaning. Annie's spirited writing style will provide chuckles along with the good information.
as noted it was a quick read, but i found it quite helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am looking to simplify my life, save money, and be a better steward of the earth's resources. This book helps me achieve all 3 of my goals.Published 21 months ago by ann70821
I've tried a couple of the recipes and they worked.. Good way to cut down on products as they run out, DO NOT REPLACE,make your own.Published on July 15, 2014 by Haddad's
Such a useful book with good practical recipes for environmentally friendly cleaners. It shows how to reduce housework to a minimum without having to live in a cluttered slum. Read morePublished on April 4, 2014 by M. Lally
What a great easy read. I asked for this book for Christmas and read it over 3 days while visiting family for the holidays. Read morePublished on January 6, 2014 by Victoria Wester Griggs
I love this book! I have read and reread it and cannot even begin to list all the information I've gleaned from its pages. Thank you so much, Annie Jean Brewer, for writing it!Published on August 1, 2013 by Amazon Customer
This book offers healthy, economical alternatives to household cleaners instead of the chemically laden poisons found in our stores today.Published on May 13, 2013 by John H.
Mostly common sense and some "doing without" what some of us consider "normal" needed items for regular daily living and home cleaning.Published on April 29, 2013 by gardenlady
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Green Housecleaning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating