- Save 15% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ERASALE1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ERASALE2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NGMQW6TB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code R3TMN4SJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dead Sea Mud Mask with Organic Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Manuka Honey & Hemp Oil (6oz) Spa Quality Face Mask to Cleanse & Minimize Pores, Moisturize, Detoxify & Exfoliate (In Blood Orange Lemongrass)
- GET SOFTER, HEALTHIER, MORE YOUTHFUL SKIN OR YOUR MONEY BACK! Spa quality facial treatment as seen in US Weekly, Life & Style and Wellness Magazine.
- A DIFFERENCE YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL. Feel our organic facial mask tingle as ultra pure Dead Sea mud increases blood flow, rushing oxygen and nutrients to each cell. Customers report seeing healthier, more vibrant skin after just ONE use!
- MOISTURIZE, DETOXIFY, HEAL & EXFOLIATE- Soak your skin with a unique blend of vitamins and minerals only found in the Dead Sea- scientifically proven to renew the beauty of your skin. Enriched with ORGANIC ALOE VERA, MANUKA HONEY, COCONUT OIL, SHEA BUTTER AND GREEN TEA.
- BALANCE SKIN TONE, REDUCE WRINKLES AND REJUVENATE DULL SKIN- Get a healthier, glowing complexion in minutes a day. NOT FROM POWDER, not watered down like competitors. Gently exfoliate as you rinse to leave healthier, cleaner skin.
- POWERFUL NATURAL ACNE TREATMENT- Treat blemished, reduce redness, balance oily skin and prevent future breakouts. Even helps reduce acne scars. Easy and effective way to cleanse pores, minimize pores, exfoliator and blackhead removal all in one acne mask. Perfect at home spa treatment for men and women with full 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For HUGE Discounts, See Product ImagesTreat Your Skin to a Spa Quality Dead Sea Mud Mask in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Dead Sea Mud has been used for centuries to soak away ailments and improve skin's health. But you don't have to spend tons of money at a spa to get healthy, beautiful skin.
What You Can Expect For Your Skin:
- Absorb excess oils, dirt and toxins
- Improves blood circulation
- Boost healing, improve elasticity
- Exfoliate, cleanse and minimize pores
- Remove blackheads
- Treat acne and prevent future breakouts
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
When circulation is poor, it leads to an uneven skin tone and wrinkles. Old skin cells, dirt, cosmetics and excess oil can clog your pores leading to acne. Chemicals and irritants can ruin your skin's healing process and lead to skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, etc.
In minutes you can stimulate blood circulation, remove toxins, exfoliate and cleanse your skin to bring about a healthier, softer look and feel.
Why Your Skin Will Love Our Dead Sea Mud:
- Calcium boosts cell renewal and refreshes skin
- Sodium fights off damaging free radicals that cause premature aging
- Magnesium slows aging, soothes damaged skin and protects from rashes
- Sulfer helps detoxify skin from impurities
- Potassium helps balance skin's moisture
- Bromide repairs cells to restore a healthy complexion
Our unique formula is enhanced with organic ingredients including Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Hemp Oil for added healing and moisturizing power.
Buy with confidence thanks to our 60-day money back guarantee.
Size: Blood Orange Lemongrass 6oz
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Moisturize, exfoliate, detoxify and renew your skin in just 15 minutes. Help balance skin tone, cleanse & minimize pores and treat your skin to an abundance of vitamins and minerals only found in the Dead Sea.
Dead Sea Mud, Organic Green Tea, Kaolin Clay, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Blood Orange Essential Oil, Aspen Bark, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Arnica Oil, Manuka Honey, Organic Hemp Oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol)
Cleanse skin before use for best results. Apply evenly to clean, dry skin. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes and remove with warm water. Use with dry hands to avoid jar contamination. Tingling may occur. Test a sample on unaffected area to avoid allergies. Do not use on open wounds. Test small sample area first to check for any potential allergies. None of the statements in our listing has been evaluated by the FDA. If discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician
Top Customer Reviews
The way I apply it is by using my microdermabrasion scrub first and then once my face feels nice and clean, I apply the mud mask for about 15 minutes. This method has been working wonders for me! I have found that after I use my mud mask, my face feels light, clean and to my surprise, extremely energized!
Something I noticed the first time I used it was that my face tingled for a few minutes. However, I didn't wash my face with the scrub, or anything for that matter, prior to using it the first time, and I noticed a huge difference when I washed my face first, then used the mask. I also noticed [after] that it says to apply to clean skin on the directions, but I was so excited to use it when I got it that I got carried away!!! :) Also, the more I used the mask, the less and less my skin tingled each time.
I also love love love the way this mud mask smells! It has a nice minty scent, but it doesn't smell artificial or perfumed. I'm a huge fan or organic products that ACTUALLY smell natural. This one is definitely a winner!
In a nutshell:
Tips that have worked for me:
- Make sure you clean/wash your face/skin prior to applying the mud mask.
- Shake the small bottle before applying the mask. I noticed that it actually makes a HUGE difference.Read more ›
What is a bit of a con about this product is that it wouldn't be ideal for super sensitive skin. This mask does exfoliate so I would recommend that if your skin is mildly sensitive you use it for a shorter duration or just using it as an exfoliate would be better. If your skin is ultra/super sensitive I would say look for a more gentle product. Again this product is actually good however I don't have sensitive skin and it gave a slight burning sensation for me that eventually felt like a tingle. It does say on the container that one can feel a tingly sensation. Quite honestly at first I was thinking maybe this was too much for my skin, however since I don't have sensitive skin normally I decided to see it through. I'm glad! This product did give me a few lightly pink splotches that last for about 5 minutes after that I could see that my skin was smoother. What is pleasantly surprising is that my skin felt super refreshed almost like a nice minty feeling on my face that is pretty long lasting. Ultimately, I rated this four stars because I'm not sure if I would continue using this product after I've finished this jar. If I re-buy this item I will certainly update this review although at this point it is not likely. Thanks for reading.
Dead Sea Mud Mask with Organic Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Manuka Honey & Hemp Oil (6oz)
Era Organics is a family owned and managed business based in California. I try to support local business when I am able to do so.
This dead sea mud therapy is sold in a six ounce, black tub with a screw lid. It comes in several scent options; I chose “blood orange lemongrass”. Both scents are noticeable upon opening the tub and removing the inside protective packaging, however the lemongrass is the more noticeable in my opinion. It’s a nice smell!
The product itself a very viscous, brown mud-like substance.
This treatment is very easy to apply to clean, dry skin. I use clean fingertips, although obviously a small paddle or applicator would be more hygienic and waste less product. I use this mask on my entire face, other than the peri-orbital region, and on my chin/upper neck area. Sometimes I apply masks to my décolletage, but have not yet used this product there. I do have plenty of time as the shelf life at room temperature is 12 months.
I am very pleased that the company advises that users might notice a tingling sensation soon after applying the mask, as I do indeed experience this. The first time I used the mask was at a time when I had the beginnings of a cold. It turns out that I had some unseen irritation around my nose (the outside lateral area of each nare). I only knew of this when these areas started to burn. Now all this said, I figured that any skin inflammation or potential damage from the mask wouldn’t last very long and I was very keen to use it as directed, so I persisted.
The mask remained on my face for close to twenty minutes.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My wife love the mud mask. you will be most pleased with this brand and product.Published 1 day ago by J. Davis
Very happy with this mud mask. Have used many over the years, but so far this is my favorite. Key is to really mix it well before using. Read morePublished 13 days ago by DoodleMom
Best. Skincare. Ever. I will never have anything other than Era. This stuff is incredible- don't hesitate it's by far the best line of products I've ever put on my face. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Alexa
Great for dry skin. It tingles a little but leaves my skin feeling soft and smoothPublished 1 month ago by Smiley
I bought this mask with the blood orange scent, but I think that may have been a mistake due to the fact that it seriously burns my skin. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Brittany
Every product we've used from this company has been top notch. I love this mask!Published 3 months ago by Jason