- Series: The Ultimate Ministry Toolbox Series
- Paperback: 68 pages
- Publisher: King Ministries Publishing (December 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1931810168
- ISBN-13: 978-1931810166
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Minister to Children (The Ultimate Ministry Toolbox Series) (Volume 4) Paperback – December 3, 2014
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the month in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Daniel & Jessica King are missionary evangelists whose passion for soul winning has taken them to over fifty nations. Their goal is to lead 1,000,000 people to Jesus every year through massive miracle festivals, literature distribution, and leadership training.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|