- Brand Name: Miniwatt
- Model Number: N3 - Silver
- Output Wattage: 3.5
- Surround Sound Channel Configuration: 2
Miniwatt N3 Tube Amplifier - Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Miniwatt N3 A minimalist integrated amplifier with one pair of RCA inputs and a passive volume control to attenuate the output of its enhanced classical tube circuit comprised of a12AX7 (ECC83) twin triode feeding a single EL84 (6BQ5) per channel, and also with our advanced switching power supply to deliver a 3.5 watts output per channel.
- Power Output: 3.5W+3.5W @ 8 ohms, Response: 30-40Khz (+-1db)
- Input Sensitivity: 500mV, Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -80dB / 3.5W
- Dimensions: 130mm (w) x 130mm (d) x 130mm (h)
- Input: RCA Jacks, Output: Banana Jacks, Comes with 6 foot 7" power cable.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This Miniwatt amp is descent, and will embarrass a lot of the Onkyo, Harman, Yamaha, and Denon solid state/home theater behemoths out there. The reason the transistor amps have so many tone and loudness contours is because the tonal balance shifts when the volume is changed. You end up losing your bass at lower volumes. You have to constantly tinker withthe tone controls. Notice tube amps don't have tone controls. Tube amps retain the tonal balance much better than transistor amps. And with fewer gain stages, tube amps don't need near as much negative feedback to control distortion. Hook up a pair of efficient speakers with a low watt tube amp and you will be shocked at the subtle details it will reveal. Without all the transistor hash and
That said, this is a lot of bang for the buck. However, it runs hot, it has no tube cage to protect small fingers, the tubes are too close and the chassis is too small to dissipate heat. If you can afford the upgrade, go with the well regarded GLOW Audio Amp One. It also comes with a built-in DAC.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this amp. You get so much bang for your buck as long as you have efficient speakers. I have my N3 hooked up to Zu Audio Omen floor-standing speakers which on paper are at... Read morePublished on November 9, 2013 by J. Zovko
I bought this little gem out of sheer curiosity. For months ive been reading about so called amazing tube amp sound. Read morePublished on December 5, 2011 by Marc M. Mamiye