Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $30.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Minn Kota Endura C2 50 Freshwater Transom Mounted Trolling Motor (36" Shaft)
|Price:||$191.16 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-volt freshwater transom-mounted trolling motor with a thrust level of 50 and a 36-inch shaft
- 6-inch telescoping handle and tilt twist tiller for ergonomic speed control and steering; lever lock bracket offers a rock solid mount
- Cool quiet power maximizes battery life and doesn't spook fish
- 5 forward speeds, 3 reverse speeds for maximum control
- Indestructible composite shaft backed my a lifetime warranty; two year warranty covers the motor
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Telescoping Handle: Endura features an ergonomic, six-inch telescoping handle for comfortable, easy steering.
- Lever Lock Bracket: The Endura's Lever Lock Bracket delivers a rock-solid mount that's stronger than conventional brackets. Special composite materials resist flexing, warping and UV damage.
- Tilt Twist Tiller: The Endura's Tilt Twist Tiller features a natural ergonomic grip to deliver the ultimate in hands-on control for speed and steering.
- 5 Speed: With 5 forward speeds and 3 reverse speeds, the Endura motor puts you in command of the boat.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, the high-yield composite shaft is stronger than steel. Virtually indestructible, the shaft flexes on impact before returning to the original position. It won't break, kink or corrode, giving MinnKota the confidence to make it the only trolling motor shaft that's guaranteed for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: With extra large windings and commutators to dissipate heat, the MinnKota motor offers cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. The MinnKota's unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Maximum thrust: 50
- Volts: 12
- Shaft length: 36 inches
- Mount: Lever Lock Bracket
- Speeds: 5 (5 forward, 3 reverse)
- Control: Telescoping Handle
Top Customer Reviews
Moral of this story, see how close you are to a ASC before you buy one of these. Last time I order something like from Amazon, I'll go to the local store and buy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have always used Minn Kota products because all products are well made and a good buy.
This motor runs great and pushes my 14 foot aluminum well.
Excellent! I have it on my 17' Smoker Craft. I bought the throtel extension as well.Published 2 months ago by Radford Smith
Have a small 10 ft. flat bottom jon boat that works great for. I can easily push up stream in local rivers and creeks. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Stephen
I just installed this motor this morning on my 14' Jon boat. It is whisper quiet. Speeds 1-2 are super slow, 3 is still slow but you are moving forward, 4 is a good cruise, 5 is... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chris F.