Key Features of the PowerDrive V2 Series:
- Deploy Assist Lever: Features a new deploy-assist lever that puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Simply depress the lever to deploy the motor and you’re ready to go. When it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely--ready for action again as soon as you are.
- Ergonomic Foot Pedal: Offers precise speed adjustment, right/left steering, and both momentary and constant On/Off. Features the industry’s highest IP68 waterproof rating and 18' cord. Optional wireless foot pedal available.
- AutoPilot: Spend less time steering your boat and more time catching fish. Simply put, AutoPilot keeps your pursuit of trophy fish headed in the right direction.
- CoPilot Compatible: The wireless CoPilot remote control accessory (available separately) lets you control speed and steering from anywhere on the boat. With CoPilot you get every fish-fighting advantage and a clean, uncluttered deck while eliminating the fatigue of being "locked" to the foot pedal.
- Digital Maximizer: Up to five times longer run time on a single charge. Conventional speed coil technology wastes energy by delivering a constant, steady flow of power to the motor--regardless of the speed setting--resulting in wasted energy. Pioneered in 1985, Minn Kota’s innovative Maximizer technology delivers the precise amount of power needed at any setting, along with variable speed control. Now, the advanced, digital microprocessing optimizes draw to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. Get up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: The standard of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, the ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike steel, will not kink, break, rust, or corrode.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Extra-large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise.
Minn Kota's Digital Maximizer technology supports up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
All PowerDrive V2 bow-mount trolling motors feature Minn Kota's two-year warranty.
About Minn Kota
Minn Kota is the oldest manufacturer of electric fishing motors in the world with nearly 70 years of hard-earned experience in the lab and on the water. Throughout their history, Minn Kota has led the way in product innovation and cutting-edge technology. The Minn Kota electric trolling motor began its life in 1934 in Fargo, North Dakota. Mr. O. G. Schmidt, inventor of the trolling motor, was known to be a man of many diverse ideas. Prior to the trolling motor, Mr. Schmidt invented, produced and sold a copper soldering torch from his home in Wheatland, North Dakota. Due to its success, manufacturing operations were then moved to Fargo. Because of its proximity to the MINNesota-North DaKOTA border, Mr. Schmidt named the business The Minn Kota Manufacturing Company.