Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 17, 2013
It made the snow removal from my in-laws roof seem effortless. We have always gone on the roof with shovels, and worked for hours to remove the snow before. Using the Razor Snow Rake we had it done in less than an hour, and did not even break a sweat.
2 people found this helpful
on January 5, 2017
AAA
2 people found this helpful
on December 25, 2010
I have owned this for five years. It QUICKLY removes a stunning amount of snow from your roof. My kids loved this thing when the were younger, they would have a huge mound of snow near the house to play upon. It's durable and easy to store. The small wheels ROLL over, and do not gouge the shingles. I cannot imagine using any other system. Be careful near any electrical line, the unit is somewhat unwieldy when fully deployed.
6 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2011
This thing is simply amazing! Clear an entire roof off in minutes. It really does work as advertised. The 36" model does clear more at a time, but depending on the number of extension poles can be a little heavy to control. Worth every penny!
5 people found this helpful
on February 28, 2010
We had over 3 feet of snow on our roof and was still snowing. We had to remove this snow!! The Roof Razor did the job with only moderate effort from my husband. MinnSNOWta Dynamo Roof Razor®Thank you for this clever tool!!
5 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2014
Bought mine for a lower price at www.MinnSNOWtaOnline.com. It is a great snow removal tool.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.