Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 5, 2015
We were happy with the quality of the piece when we recieved it. High quality stiching. We haven't washed it yet. Sizing seemed to be accurate. We bought a 3XL for my dad, thinking it would be baggy because it would be bigger being a Hockey jersey. Nope, it was true to 3XL, and fit him well. It doesn't give a lot of extra room being a hockey jersey. We are happy with it.
on March 21, 2017
Very disappointed with this jersey. It's a fake. When it arrived, I compared it to one from the official NHL online store and there are several differences in the design and material. You can clearly tell it's a fake. In addition, it took over two weeks to arrive.
on March 17, 2017
Great Jersey, decent price.
on March 16, 2017
I bought this item for my BF and he just loved it!!! Great fit and comfortable!
on January 9, 2017
It's an authentic sweater so the sleeves are really long. Other th a n that it's sized right
on February 8, 2016
Excellent jersey, the kids loved them.
on June 1, 2016
I got it for my boyfriend and he loves it so much! It fits perfect too,
on December 25, 2016
Awesome
on February 10, 2016
Quite an excellent product and service
on May 28, 2016