Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 10, 2016
My five year old daughter wears a size 7 in just about every other brand of shoes. She owns several other pair of Minnetonkas (all boots) and wears a 7 in those as well. These moccs are adorable, but the 7 is teeny tiny. I wear Minnetonka moccs myself and they usually run big, but that's clearly not the case with the kids version. These were so small I am returning them for a 9 because there is no way going up just one size will be enough. I would recommend sizing up. Also, these did not come in a box, just a clear plastic bag, which I thought was odd. We own over two dozen various pairs of Minnetonkas between the six members of my family and every single one has come with a box except these. Updated 1/12/16 - Exchange through Amazon for a larger size was super easy. The new pair arrived in two days (before I had even returned the first pair) and they were in a box, toes stuffed with paper, wrapped in tissue paper, just like all other Minnetonkas I've ever purchased. Size 9 fits much better.
on September 22, 2016
Super cute mocs... And my five year old loves them.. My inly warning is they stain ridiculously quick! We bought the pink, she wore them one time to school and they look like they are a year old.. Suede is not the most forgiving . I should have bought brown or even black but the pink was quire lovely and my daughter really loved them!( still does😊) great shoes, just buy a darker color! I should have known better!
on October 30, 2017
these are so adorable and my daughter loves them. I have a pair too and it is so fun to wear the same shoes. My daughter has small feet, so there's room to grow for her.
on March 8, 2017
cute shoes for girls. my daughter is a size 1 1/2 so i got a size 2 and its very large so i ordered a size one hopefully it fits her good ill update when they come in
on January 3, 2016
I got these moccasins for my granddaughter, as I had made her a Native American pink jingle dress. She wears them all the time, inside and outside of the house. I don't know about the arch support, since I am not the one wearing them. The Minnetonka moccasins are well made and attractive.
on March 2, 2016
I ordered my daughter a pair because she loves my pair! I knew mine fit large and stretched, so I actually ordered down a size. They are still way too big for her to reasonable wear them. Kind of a disappointment, but she'll fit in them some day.
on June 12, 2017
Didn't last very long. Not for boys that play daily.

Still a quality shoe.

Just 3 stars on durability.
on October 16, 2017
Good quality. Fun color. Comfortable. My daughter loves them.
on November 5, 2015
I purchased these for my Granddaughter. They fit a somewhat small, but I'm certain that they will loosen with wear and they are not so small that they hurt her feet, they are snug. She doesn't wear her shoes most of the day, so it will take a while for them to stretch appropriately.
on May 25, 2015
I have owned a few pairs of Minnetonka moccasins, and I will continue to purchase them! Although these are the kids' ones, they are for me (size 4 kids = size 6 women's). I go on several-mile walks in these shoes. The soles are very thick and have excellent grip. The shoe itself is extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.