Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on October 25, 2016
Old-school deerskin moccasins just like I remember from years ago. Well-made, comfortable and I am guessing they will be very durable, though it's too soon to tell for sure. With a pair of cozy wool socks they are they perfect footwear for around-the-house fall and winter indoor wear. The leather soles are thick enough for a quick trip out the mailbox or trash can so long as it is not wet outside. Note that they do run quite large. I ordinarily wear somewhere between a 9.5 and a 10.5 depending on the shoe (with the majority of shoes in my closet being a size 10) and I have a normal-width foot. The size 9 in these fits me quite well.
5 people found this helpful
on September 21, 2016
I've always had to wear a 10-1/2 to 11 shoe. Ordered a 10 &
they fit PERFECT with a half inch left in the toe. I've had these double deer type mocs from Minnetonka before but forgot how feather light
and comfy they were. Honestly I don't need the leather laces and if they were available in brown I'd order those instead.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on March 5, 2016
These moccasins are responsible for making me obsessed with moccasins. The leather is so nice and comfy. The first thing I do when I get home from work is walk straight to my Tonka Mocs. I can't believe I've gone this long without wearing simple leather moccasins. I don't want the fancy slippers with fleece and padding and whatever. I just like leather and simple things. These couldnt be better.
2 people found this helpful
on October 4, 2017
This is probably my 4th pair of these, not because they don't last, but because they are so awesome that I wear them all the time and no pair of shoes will last forever. I wear them until they finally wear out and then get another pair. These are incredibly comfortable and I can't recommend them highly enough.
2 people found this helpful
on March 24, 2018
Purchased for my father as a present. He wanted a soft all natural slip on shoe and this seemed to fit the request. He seems very pleased with them. He did say they run a bit big in sizing so he’s glad I ordered a half size down from normal as there is still plenty of wiggle room and leather tends to stretch with wear.
on February 5, 2018
Well made. Size 11 was a long as 13. Way too narrow for my feet by 1/2”. Too bad. They were soft, beautiful and yet oddly sized.
Make a wide version. Tell us the measurements! Maybe offer personalized sizes from foot traces for $30 more. I’d be in on that.
Cheers.
on April 27, 2018
For years and years I've been searching for a soft, simple moccasin and been unable to find one. Everything I tired had either a hard sole, or furry interior, or leather so hard it was uncomfortable. Halleluiah! I finally found it. This is just what I've been looking for.
on July 3, 2018
BOUGHT replacement pair for my husband who loves them, & later a pair for myself. They are stiff & not terribly comfortable at first but once broken in they are terrific indoors. These do not have rubber bottoms and are not intended for outdoors except maybe to go to the driveway to pick up newspaper.
on July 2, 2018
1 1/2yr.
Threads are falling apart, sole of both are sliced or torn.
Slice is at edges of sole padding. I’ve got to agree with other negative reviews, I paid for a top name but didn’t get quality I once knew.
on January 21, 2018
These mocs are great, i am female but bought the men’s size because the women’’s version apparently runs narrow. Couldnt be happier.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment |Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.