Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Special Size: Little Kid (4-8 Years)|Size: 13 M US Little Kid|Color: Taupe|Change

Showing 1-10 of 588 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 623 reviews
on August 3, 2017
This is my daughters third pair. The last ones wore out so it was time for new ones in one size larger. I love the style and ease of these shoes. That go with everything and she can put them on herself.
These look adorable with dress and skirts. They are comfy and easy for my daughter to get on- once the opening is stretched out. She has narrow feel yet these were a PAIN to get on initially despite the fact that she had plenty of room in the shoe itself. The neck is the problem, it is very tight and narrow initially. Getting them on and allowing the heat from the feet to stretch the leather always works.
I don't have much issue with the zippers like the others stated, sometimes they come down, but not too frequently. They are not meant to zip to the top, see the shoe design.
I have always ordered one full size down from her actual size. This applies to all Minnetonkas, even the adult shoes that Ive purchased for myself.
on September 13, 2016
Shoes are real leather that stretches. I ordered the size my daughter is fitting snug in her tennis shoes and they are perfect. Some of the reviews talk about the zipper not staying up. I have taken a picture of the zipper. It is not made to go to the top of the leather, the zipper track stops about 1cm from the top. Our zipper goes to the top of the track and stays in place.
review image
on June 17, 2016
I am not lying when I tell you that my daughter got compliments on her moccasins every time she wore them. They were very well made and never fell off her feet. I never had a problem with them unzipping at all. I loved the color, I loved the fringe, I loved the material, I can go on and on. If I could give these 6 stars I would. Just buy them! You won't be disappointed!
on November 14, 2015
Love these! Even cuter in person! Run a little big.
review image
on October 24, 2013
I wanted to love these so badly, but the fit is terrible. They are sooooo difficult to get on I almost gave up. They dont open wide enough to allow a childs foot in, better yet any foot in. If this was an adults shoe that alone would deter me.
Then they get on finally after struggling for over 10 minutes to just get 1 on and they are half a size too big. And even though they are on, shes stepping on the side of the boot because they must have been so uncomfortable it waa causing her ankle to turn in which is never ever has done before.
These are a huge disapointment. And to be honest werent even as cute in person.
Somehow they were too large on her foot but too small to get on. Dont waste your time or money. Look for something else.
on October 23, 2016
These shoes are adorable. But wish I would have read other reviews first before buying. The zippers on the side don't go all the way to the top of the shoe AND the zippers don't stay zipped. They fall down right away which is annoying and does a poor job of supporing the foot in the shoe. This is too much money to spend on a pair of shoes with this big of a flaw. Definitely disappointed!
on November 4, 2014
These boots are so cute and I searched high and low for fringe boots before I found these. The quality seems to be great and I know Minnetonka is supposed to be a quality brand. However, there is a design flaw that affects the use of the boots. The zipper on the side will NOT stay zipped while my daughter is wearing the boots. As cute as they are on, it's not long after my daughter has been walking around they become unzipped and slide off her feet or make her walk with her feet tilted. I'm unfortunately past the 30 days because I bought them early before fall hit and before she would wear them. Otherwise I'd sadly return them. Now I'm just kind of stuck trying to figure out how to rig them up instead of wasting $30!
on November 11, 2016
These boots are SUPER cute but they run HUGE! My daughter wears a 4 in Stride Rite and other brands, but these boots run about two sizes too big. The 4 is more like a 6. They also seem a bit narrow, but I won't be able to determine if that is an issue or not until my daughter can properly try these on in about 6 months.... which by then it will be spring and these are more of a fall/winter shoe.
on October 3, 2016
I love these shoes for my girl. I have experience with children's Minnetonka, so sizing wasn't an issue. My daughter does have small ankles and legs, so the fit around the bootie's shaft was not an issue. There is some squishy padding and they are a little heavy as they are real leather. But the heaviness is reassurance of a solid shoe that will be durable. They are a little long in the toe, but do not impede walking. She loves wearing them and I love to put them on her, because they are SO CUTE!
on January 26, 2016
these moccs are the cutest things ever! for sure my favorite among my babies' shoes.
with that said, i was disappointed at how quickly the stitching wore out at the toe. my guy only wore them a few times before the stitching came apart and the toe split open. he also complained that they hurt his feet at first, and he didn't like wearing them. he did have red sores on his big toes after the first wear. we now always wear them with socks, and after i mended the stitching with fishing line, he asks to wear them all the time.
they do run a couple sizes too big, but i read that in the other reviews and ordered accordingly, and they fit fine in two sizes smaller than normal. (he's two)
i would buy these again, because i am a sucker for the style, but just be aware that they may need to be broken in, and by the time they are, they'll likely need mending!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.