Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fun and Stylish Handbag by Minnetonka,Suede Leather,Great For All Your Needs,Zipper Closure,Internal Pockets Help Keep Your Life Organized,Adjustable Strap,Adds A Little Something To Every Outfit,Bag Dimensions: 9"H x 8½"W x 2"D
- Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.6 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- ASIN: B003VE1T5W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 23, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The black version may have the back zipper. My gray bag didn't.
It holds more than it looks.
I Have been comfortably living out of it for 2 weeks now,switching from a bag the size of a messenger bag.
This bag is compact,beautifully organized,holds a lot.
Well, it's pretty enough that it makes you redefine what "a lot" is, and what "enough to spend the day outside my place" is.
If you, like me, are always reading books on simplifying your life and paring down, this beautiful compact fringed bag gives you the chance.
The fringe appears very sturdy, as if it won't be ripping off.
The review that compared this gray bag to a "beautiful wolf at her side?"
That review is why I bought this bag,period. That review.
But now I Am very happy that I did.
It is a gray wolf at your side.
That thought alone helps you be content when you don't leave your place carrying the kitchen sink with you.
This bag transforms you into "a woman who walks with the wolf."
The reviewer who first noticed that, you are right.
1) It is pretty small. It fits my billfold style wallet and my iphone in it's Otter box with just enough room for a lipstick and tissues in the side pocket-and it's tight
2) It is a bit "young"; I am an old hippie and love this style but it won't be right for all. The only disappointment for me is that the strap is lined on the inside with a (clearly) vinyl material which looks cheap.
Other than that-very pretty and mostly good quality; I think Minnetonka is a very good product-love their shoes!