Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,055 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,185 reviews
on July 29, 2016
Let me start by saying..I love these shoes.. I'm on my second pair and was just about to order a third pair for school.. Sadly my second pair only last me 4.5 before it fell apart... I'm really disappointed, I'm not rich and can't afford to keep buy these shoes if they don't last any longer than 4.5 mths

UPDATED::: at first I marked 2 stars but now we are back up to 5....I contacted the seller and they replied back telling me about Minnetonka's 1yr "WARRANTY"..so I contacted Minnetonka and they are replacing both pairs of shoes...I can't thank the seller enough... I'm so happy
review image
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2016
I am somewhat of a Minnetonka mocc connoisseur, I have at least 10 pairs. I still have and wear the first pair I bought 4 years ago. They are durable and go with many outfits from jeans to dresses. Over time as your moccs stretch out enough to fit an insole you might think about adding some arch support but I travel in these moccs and can walk 10+ miles a day no problem without insoles. I wear them sans socks too. I usually spray fresh moccs with some kind of water protectant when I first get them and they hold up a long time and I live in wet Seattle.
on February 13, 2017
I was anticipating the arrival of the Minnetonka moccasins to replace a worn out pair. Unfortunately, these were a big disappointment. First, there is a suede-like pad glued from the back of the moc to midway in the shoe. Why they would include a partial insole I don't know but this one ends at a very awkward place that rubs on the foot. I can't think of a benefit for it at all. So now, I'm thinking I have to buy a full size insole after ripping this one out-that's an added expense. Well, I won't be needing to do that after all. Imagine my surprise when I removed them after the first wearing to find my feet stained black from the dye used in the shoe. The tops of my toes, sides and bottoms of my feet were black. I didn't buy these to wear with socks. So now I feel I have a $45 pair of unusable moccasins. I threw the packaging out, and wore them for a day, inside and out before discovering all of this or I would return them. I counted on the Minnetonka name but I guess it just isn't the brand it used to be.
on June 3, 2017
I have 2 pairs of these moccasins. I love them. They are very comfortable. You do have to be careful with the sizing though. I have wide feet and even the wide sizes are not very wide. Many reviewers say to size down. I tried that but it did not work for me. In fact I had to size up half a size so they would fit in the width just like I would with other shoes that do not come in wide sizes. If you have very narrow feet then sizing down would work but not for me. I have been wearing a pair that is my actual size in wide for the last couple of years. Yes, they stretched out but look misshapen. I just receive a new pair that I ordered a half size up and they are much more comfortable and I will not have to stretch and break them in to be comfortable. They also are staying in shape because they are not being stretched out. Wish they would offer wide sizes in more colors..
on March 30, 2017
I'm a size 8.5-9 I ordered an 8. It's huge, fits like a size 10. Not sure if I should order a size 7.5 or 7....
Update: ordered a 7.5, still massive

Update: got a 7 but there's so much wrong! One shoe is pointy the other is very round and its incredibly obvious while wearing. It also makes them uncomfortable, as if they were cut incorrectly so it feels as if you have the wrong shoe on the wrong foot. The tassels are also frayed like they were cut quickly and one shoe had some damage (which for some reason isn't showing up in the pictures)
They just don't look like the Minnetonkas I've gotten before from retailers. I've had many pairs of these that have lasted years. And I've always bought an 8 so I'm not sure why these are so different.
All in all it was a good try.
review image review image review image
on June 7, 2017
I love these, they bring me back to my younger days having worn Minnetonka Mocs as a young mother over 30 years ago. The soles have changed a bit but the mocs are pretty much the same. A quick slip on, out the door shoe, decent for walking but only if you don't require much arch support. They look nice, feel like slippers and mold to your foot after a bit. They may start out a tad tight (I have a bit of a wider foot) but eventually fit well without a "blister break in". I did have to loosen the tie the first time I wore them. The turquoise color is nice, not too bright but not quite muted. I never wear them with socks and my feet did get a bit of the dye on them initially. I expected as much, especially since there was a light drizzle the day I wore them, it didn't bother me but be prepared. They look cute with jeans, a skirt or shorts. I ended up buying a second pair in a different color with the thunderbird beading.
on May 7, 2017
Let me start by saying that I absolutely love the design and comfort of these moccasins. When I received mine about 5 weeks ago, I slipped into them right away and instantly loved them.

The problem is that mine got a hole at the toe stitching from only 5 weeks of wear around the house and out running errands. I really expected better durability than that for the price.

I've attached a photo of the hole that developed in my moccasin from just light wear. I wish I could recommend these shoes, but they should not have fallen apart after such a short amount of wear.
on May 5, 2017
These are not real Minnetonka!!!!! I brought these twice from Nordstrom and they never ran big actually they we're a little snug on my feet!!!! But these Minnetonkas from this seller scratch the numbers off on the sides of the shoe they are very thin even the sole is thin like if you walk in them they feel like they are going to rip with any sudden move they are extra big after you wear them a couple times they are not even brown the right color they are suppose they are a copper color and I feel ripped off!!!!!!!they are not real beware and don't buy

So these are my second pair which I ordered this time through a different venue and I am happy!!!!! I love them and they are definitely REAL! You can smell the suede and everything! And I got them for a cheaper price which Im so glad I caught it
on April 24, 2015
I got these as a replacement for a pair of Minnetonkas that I bought a few years ago that my dogs chewed... These are actually better than the ones I used to have! They are absolutely adorable and extremely comfortable. The pink is slightly darker than in the picture but its a great color. The sole is very durable but does not offer a lot of arch support. These are perfect for casual slip-ons that always look nice.
on April 1, 2017
I'm not sure that I can truly give an accurate star rating for this product right now. But I know if I don't do it now I will forget and never leave one.
Pros:
-Very cute and stylish
-Shoes are as pictured. No disappointments when opening the box. What I saw before purchasing is what I saw when I opened the package.
-Quality seems to be as described. Haven't had a chance to "really wear" them to say otherwise.
-The width of shoe is perfect for me. I have pretty narrow feet and a lot of loafers are too wide on me.

Cons:
-I was skeptical of the packaging when it arrived. The box was pretty beat up & crappy. But do you blame company or Post Office?
-Was not Amazon Prime eligible for shipping. Took longer than most orders. I like to get my stuff in the next couple days cause let's face it, women like new stuff!
-They are slightly large, as in seem to be too long? I've never tried on a size 8 in any type of slip on or non lace shoe and they be too big. If anything I've had the problem of a size 8 being too small. They aren't big enough to make me return them or not wear them. But again, I won't know true fit until they get worn in like a true pair of moccasins. Which concerns me cause moccasins typically stretch a bit after breaking in.

As you can see, I have mixed feelings. I do SUPER hope they don't stretch too much cause I do like the style and comfort.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.