Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 27, 2016
Absolutely obsessed with these shoes. I have always loved Minnetonka boots and my daughter has a pair she loves. So when I saw the toddler moccasins at a great price, I jumped at the chance of owning a pair. The material is such amazing quality, I'm glad I didn't purchase a different brand and stuck with the tried and true. The bottom has little bubbles that help with grip and ensure comfort with every step. The color is gorgeous. I always look for shoes in this exact shade of brown. The fit is as expected and the width is perfect for her feet. I can't wait to purchase this exact shoe for myself. The quality is just evident the minute you unwrap them from the box.
review image
on May 26, 2014
I wear a womens size 5 (I'm a 23yo woman), and it's often difficult to find shoes that fit. I bought these in toddler/little kid size 3 and they fit well. They are super comfortable and perfect for casual days. Mine stretched quite a bit over time, so I'd recommend getting a pair that fits snugly at first.
on May 25, 2016
LOVE these moccasins!!! Our third pair now because I will continue to purchase these for my daughter as she grows and grows (currently 7). They are a wonderful soft leather and so I purposely purchase them snug because they stretch and mold to the foot really well but then they also last very long time because of the natural stretching. Great price and great quality product with Minnetonka! 😊
on August 19, 2015
These were cute. However, when I selected "Toddler (1-4 Years)" and clicked on the size "4 M US Toddler", they sent me 4 Kids, which was of course WAY TOO BIG. I had to send them back. I still wanted a pair and at first I thought it was my mistake, however, when I was trying to order again, it did the same thing. There is some glitch or something. Pretty bummed because I really wanted these for my 11 month old :-/
on October 4, 2013
I was so worried when I purchased these because I wasn't sure if they'd fit! My daughter wears a size 8/9 in crocs and a 9 in converse, vans, uggs & keens. I read all the reviews and they were pretty accurate about being true to size. We went with the 9 and they are perfect, the 10 definitely would have been too big. There is some room to grow & wear with socks. They fit without them, just a little loose(still stays on when walking though). Also, they stretch out a bit after wear so she wont grow out of them so fast. YAY! Great THICK leather and hard bottom plastic-rubber bottom. Super cute; love Love LOVE THEM!!!
on June 20, 2017
Great quality. My 8 year old daughter is rough on her shoes, and these are standing up to her rough use. The molded to her feet quickly.
on December 30, 2016
Shipped very quickly. It is a bit to wide but will work. Thank You
on July 23, 2016
Everything went very well, Shipping, size...
on May 18, 2016
Excellent quality and very comfortable shoe..
on October 4, 2013
Knowing minetonka from my friend, and this is my first pair. Later I found some minetonka boots in famous footwear, wow,60%off original price,I bought another three pairs with 60 dollars. I can not believe they also has such good discount

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question