Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 15, 2017
Very well made and comfortable . The color is very pretty for a little girl. Very pleased with the purchase.
on September 8, 2015
So cute!! But hard to get on if my daughter's bare feet are at all warm/sweaty. Also had a lot of trouble getting the bow to stay tied until I consulted in the internet (wet the knot, but not the rest of the shoe, and the knot will shrink and tighten) I also skipped the first step of a regular bow and start with the loop step (if that makes any sense) so it laid more flat.
on January 14, 2018
Arrived very quickly. Beautiful moccasins that are true to size. Look adorable on my 2 year old fashionista!
on October 13, 2015
I have really small feet and usually wear half sizes (3.5) so I didn't want to buy the 2, I felt that would be way to small. I got the 3 and they were just a little big, so I sprayed some water on them (since they are leather they shrunk) and now they are perfect. I also have wide feet so these are a good width, if you have narrow feet they might be big.
on October 31, 2017
Very cute! Runs a little big, in my opinion.
on January 8, 2014
Got these in pink for my granddaughter. They are very comfortable and fit well. Not too small or too large.
on May 20, 2016
They are so comfy, and so cute, and fit perfect!!!
on December 30, 2014
The shoes are really cute. They run a little small and they have a lot of fun on the inside which makes them have less room. They are well made. My daughter loves to wear them.
on June 14, 2013
This is just fit well and the color is just like the 401's,
not the same as picture though.
nice
on February 10, 2016
These shoes are wonderful, my daughter loves them and so do I. Thank you!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.