Truck Season Automotive Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 8, 2015
So cute!! But hard to get on if my daughter's bare feet are at all warm/sweaty. Also had a lot of trouble getting the bow to stay tied until I consulted in the internet (wet the knot, but not the rest of the shoe, and the knot will shrink and tighten) I also skipped the first step of a regular bow and start with the loop step (if that makes any sense) so it laid more flat.
2 people found this helpful
on October 13, 2015
I have really small feet and usually wear half sizes (3.5) so I didn't want to buy the 2, I felt that would be way to small. I got the 3 and they were just a little big, so I sprayed some water on them (since they are leather they shrunk) and now they are perfect. I also have wide feet so these are a good width, if you have narrow feet they might be big.
on August 15, 2017
Very well made and comfortable . The color is very pretty for a little girl. Very pleased with the purchase.
on January 14, 2018
Arrived very quickly. Beautiful moccasins that are true to size. Look adorable on my 2 year old fashionista!
on May 13, 2018
Beautiful and trendy shoes. My kiddos 3rd pair!
on October 31, 2017
Very cute! Runs a little big, in my opinion.
on December 30, 2014
The shoes are really cute. They run a little small and they have a lot of fun on the inside which makes them have less room. They are well made. My daughter loves to wear them.
on May 20, 2016
They are so comfy, and so cute, and fit perfect!!!
on January 8, 2014
Got these in pink for my granddaughter. They are very comfortable and fit well. Not too small or too large.
on February 10, 2016
These shoes are wonderful, my daughter loves them and so do I. Thank you!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.