Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Train PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 15, 2017
Very well made and comfortable . The color is very pretty for a little girl. Very pleased with the purchase.
on September 8, 2015
So cute!! But hard to get on if my daughter's bare feet are at all warm/sweaty. Also had a lot of trouble getting the bow to stay tied until I consulted in the internet (wet the knot, but not the rest of the shoe, and the knot will shrink and tighten) I also skipped the first step of a regular bow and start with the loop step (if that makes any sense) so it laid more flat.
on October 13, 2015
I have really small feet and usually wear half sizes (3.5) so I didn't want to buy the 2, I felt that would be way to small. I got the 3 and they were just a little big, so I sprayed some water on them (since they are leather they shrunk) and now they are perfect. I also have wide feet so these are a good width, if you have narrow feet they might be big.
on October 31, 2017
Very cute! Runs a little big, in my opinion.
on December 30, 2014
The shoes are really cute. They run a little small and they have a lot of fun on the inside which makes them have less room. They are well made. My daughter loves to wear them.
on February 10, 2016
These shoes are wonderful, my daughter loves them and so do I. Thank you!
on May 20, 2016
They are so comfy, and so cute, and fit perfect!!!
on June 14, 2013
This is just fit well and the color is just like the 401's,
not the same as picture though.
nice
on November 14, 2013
the color is as expected , but the size is somewhat large . anyway ,this shoes is nice and comfortable.
on September 22, 2014
Super cute, daughter uses them for dancing at pow wows. The leather tie comes undone or it would get 5 stars.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.