Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 7, 2018
My daughter has owned several pairs of this brand. Which she wears a 3 in currently in the other ones. So of course, I order these in a 3 as well. These came and they may say size 3 but they are more like a size 5 or 6 in big kids instead of a 3 in little kids. So obviously the sizing was marked wrong. Which is a shame, because we threw the packaging away thinking these would obviously fit. And when she tried the shoes on she scuffed the fur on one so i cant return them. I am keeping them and figure she might be able to wear them like 3 years from now (if they are even still in style by then). Just saying, order with caution because you may end up getting a pair whose size was marked incorrectly.
on January 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how my 5 year old was going to feel about these. I have some Minnetonka shoes and I love them, so I was hoping she would too. I got them for school, in the winter. She will wear her snow boots to school, and change shoes by herself after getting to the Kindergarten classroom. She can't quite tie shoe laces yet so I thought these would be great to just slip on. She can be picky about shoes so I was worried, but she LOVES them.
The price was unbeatable and they're adorable. Definitely a good buy!
on August 17, 2016
My daughter is a big fan! They run true to size, which is to say with suede, "large" because they will stretch with wear. So, go a 1/2 size down or, if you are buying for a kid, just order regular size and she will grow into it!
One person found this helpful
on January 29, 2017
very nice but feels awkward... the right foot is pointing outward but then when u switch the slippers they still felt weird like u have the slipper on the wrong foot... hope the feet doesn't get confused and end up tripping all over or end up with mishappen feet.
on October 21, 2017
These are adorable! I ordered a size big as in my previous experience with kid sized Minnetonkas, they’ve run a bit small. I ordered the 3 for my daughter whose pretty squarely in a size 2 tennis shoe. Colors are great! She loves them!
on April 10, 2016
I bought these for lounging around the house and they were comfortable the moment I put them on. I have a wide foot but they do not pinch at all!
I love them so much that I wear them with leopard print tops, wearing them all day out and about the house! A great buy.
on May 29, 2016
I love this brand of moccasins! However, my little girl has thin, narrow feet. The shoes were a tad too big even though they fit in length. Otherwise, they're beautiful slip ons, and my little girl loves them! She says they're incredible comfortable and easy to run in!
on May 7, 2017
Fit to size, pretty little shoe, soft and warm, my grand daughter loved them. She told me they are very comfortable!
on March 1, 2016
My daughter loves these. The day they arrived she wore them all day and refused to take them off. And now they are her go to shoes. Which is wonderful because who doesn't love to get out of the house with out a shoe tantrum from a toddler. :)
on August 20, 2016
This is my daughters 2nd pair of this particular shoe. We really like them. Just ordered the wrong size. So I will send these back and order correct size.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.