YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on October 2, 2013
My number is 35.5 feet, but the numbers big, suitable for people who wear 36.37。Returns a lot of trouble, I'll just wear
on August 17, 2016
My daughter is a big fan! They run true to size, which is to say with suede, "large" because they will stretch with wear. So, go a 1/2 size down or, if you are buying for a kid, just order regular size and she will grow into it!
on December 20, 2013
i bought a size 8 (toddler) -- it fits just right, she currently fits a 7, but I wanted something she could grow into. She can wear them now with or without socks and put them on herself. I'm expecting them to fit for the next few months until it's time to get sandals for spring and summer.
on April 17, 2014
I helped other people to buy it.my friend says it's good. she likes so much..it has beautiful colors and also comfortable.
on October 5, 2016
These are very cute shoes, but within the first week, one of the laces broke, and within one month of wearing these shoes a couple of times per week, my daughter's toe broke through the stitching. These don't seem to be of the same quality as the adult versions, which I have been wearing for years, with no problems.
on January 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how my 5 year old was going to feel about these. I have some Minnetonka shoes and I love them, so I was hoping she would too. I got them for school, in the winter. She will wear her snow boots to school, and change shoes by herself after getting to the Kindergarten classroom. She can't quite tie shoe laces yet so I thought these would be great to just slip on. She can be picky about shoes so I was worried, but she LOVES them.
The price was unbeatable and they're adorable. Definitely a good buy!
on May 29, 2016
I love this brand of moccasins! However, my little girl has thin, narrow feet. The shoes were a tad too big even though they fit in length. Otherwise, they're beautiful slip ons, and my little girl loves them! She says they're incredible comfortable and easy to run in!
on April 10, 2016
I bought these for lounging around the house and they were comfortable the moment I put them on. I have a wide foot but they do not pinch at all!
I love them so much that I wear them with leopard print tops, wearing them all day out and about the house! A great buy.
on October 20, 2015
I ordered these for my baby girl...well toddler who is has been sized at a 7, this shoe fits more like a 6.5...I'm hoping they'll stretch out some due to the material so we can get some longevity of them. Otherwise it will be a wrap for them after these fall months. All in all a very cute shoe, wish I would have ordered an 8.
on March 1, 2016
My daughter loves these. The day they arrived she wore them all day and refused to take them off. And now they are her go to shoes. Which is wonderful because who doesn't love to get out of the house with out a shoe tantrum from a toddler. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question