Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on January 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how my 5 year old was going to feel about these. I have some Minnetonka shoes and I love them, so I was hoping she would too. I got them for school, in the winter. She will wear her snow boots to school, and change shoes by herself after getting to the Kindergarten classroom. She can't quite tie shoe laces yet so I thought these would be great to just slip on. She can be picky about shoes so I was worried, but she LOVES them.
The price was unbeatable and they're adorable. Definitely a good buy!
on August 17, 2016
My daughter is a big fan! They run true to size, which is to say with suede, "large" because they will stretch with wear. So, go a 1/2 size down or, if you are buying for a kid, just order regular size and she will grow into it!
on December 20, 2013
i bought a size 8 (toddler) -- it fits just right, she currently fits a 7, but I wanted something she could grow into. She can wear them now with or without socks and put them on herself. I'm expecting them to fit for the next few months until it's time to get sandals for spring and summer.
on March 13, 2017
The shoes fit well. Worn Minnetonka brand for years and as always a high quality product. Comfortable and casual
on May 7, 2017
Fit to size, pretty little shoe, soft and warm, my grand daughter loved them. She told me they are very comfortable!
on October 5, 2016
These are very cute shoes, but within the first week, one of the laces broke, and within one month of wearing these shoes a couple of times per week, my daughter's toe broke through the stitching. These don't seem to be of the same quality as the adult versions, which I have been wearing for years, with no problems.
on August 20, 2016
This is my daughters 2nd pair of this particular shoe. We really like them. Just ordered the wrong size. So I will send these back and order correct size.
on January 29, 2017
very nice but feels awkward... the right foot is pointing outward but then when u switch the slippers they still felt weird like u have the slipper on the wrong foot... hope the feet doesn't get confused and end up tripping all over or end up with mishappen feet.
on October 20, 2015
I ordered these for my baby girl...well toddler who is has been sized at a 7, this shoe fits more like a 6.5...I'm hoping they'll stretch out some due to the material so we can get some longevity of them. Otherwise it will be a wrap for them after these fall months. All in all a very cute shoe, wish I would have ordered an 8.
on May 29, 2016
I love this brand of moccasins! However, my little girl has thin, narrow feet. The shoes were a tad too big even though they fit in length. Otherwise, they're beautiful slip ons, and my little girl loves them! She says they're incredible comfortable and easy to run in!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question