Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 7, 2018
My daughter has owned several pairs of this brand. Which she wears a 3 in currently in the other ones. So of course, I order these in a 3 as well. These came and they may say size 3 but they are more like a size 5 or 6 in big kids instead of a 3 in little kids. So obviously the sizing was marked wrong. Which is a shame, because we threw the packaging away thinking these would obviously fit. And when she tried the shoes on she scuffed the fur on one so i cant return them. I am keeping them and figure she might be able to wear them like 3 years from now (if they are even still in style by then). Just saying, order with caution because you may end up getting a pair whose size was marked incorrectly.
on January 29, 2017
very nice but feels awkward... the right foot is pointing outward but then when u switch the slippers they still felt weird like u have the slipper on the wrong foot... hope the feet doesn't get confused and end up tripping all over or end up with mishappen feet.
on October 21, 2017
These are adorable! I ordered a size big as in my previous experience with kid sized Minnetonkas, they’ve run a bit small. I ordered the 3 for my daughter whose pretty squarely in a size 2 tennis shoe. Colors are great! She loves them!
on August 17, 2016
My daughter is a big fan! They run true to size, which is to say with suede, "large" because they will stretch with wear. So, go a 1/2 size down or, if you are buying for a kid, just order regular size and she will grow into it!
on May 29, 2016
I love this brand of moccasins! However, my little girl has thin, narrow feet. The shoes were a tad too big even though they fit in length. Otherwise, they're beautiful slip ons, and my little girl loves them! She says they're incredible comfortable and easy to run in!
on January 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how my 5 year old was going to feel about these. I have some Minnetonka shoes and I love them, so I was hoping she would too. I got them for school, in the winter. She will wear her snow boots to school, and change shoes by herself after getting to the Kindergarten classroom. She can't quite tie shoe laces yet so I thought these would be great to just slip on. She can be picky about shoes so I was worried, but she LOVES them.
The price was unbeatable and they're adorable. Definitely a good buy!
on December 20, 2013
i bought a size 8 (toddler) -- it fits just right, she currently fits a 7, but I wanted something she could grow into. She can wear them now with or without socks and put them on herself. I'm expecting them to fit for the next few months until it's time to get sandals for spring and summer.
on March 13, 2017
The shoes fit well. Worn Minnetonka brand for years and as always a high quality product. Comfortable and casual
on May 7, 2017
Fit to size, pretty little shoe, soft and warm, my grand daughter loved them. She told me they are very comfortable!
on October 5, 2016
These are very cute shoes, but within the first week, one of the laces broke, and within one month of wearing these shoes a couple of times per week, my daughter's toe broke through the stitching. These don't seem to be of the same quality as the adult versions, which I have been wearing for years, with no problems.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.