Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on March 13, 2017
The shoes fit well. Worn Minnetonka brand for years and as always a high quality product. Comfortable and casual
on November 11, 2015
Cute shoe. The ties fell off after only the second time wearing them though!
on October 2, 2013
My number is 35.5 feet, but the numbers big, suitable for people who wear 36.37。Returns a lot of trouble, I'll just wear
on August 17, 2016
My daughter is a big fan! They run true to size, which is to say with suede, "large" because they will stretch with wear. So, go a 1/2 size down or, if you are buying for a kid, just order regular size and she will grow into it!
on December 20, 2013
i bought a size 8 (toddler) -- it fits just right, she currently fits a 7, but I wanted something she could grow into. She can wear them now with or without socks and put them on herself. I'm expecting them to fit for the next few months until it's time to get sandals for spring and summer.
on January 29, 2017
very nice but feels awkward... the right foot is pointing outward but then when u switch the slippers they still felt weird like u have the slipper on the wrong foot... hope the feet doesn't get confused and end up tripping all over or end up with mishappen feet.
on April 17, 2014
I helped other people to buy it.my friend says it's good. she likes so much..it has beautiful colors and also comfortable.
on October 5, 2016
These are very cute shoes, but within the first week, one of the laces broke, and within one month of wearing these shoes a couple of times per week, my daughter's toe broke through the stitching. These don't seem to be of the same quality as the adult versions, which I have been wearing for years, with no problems.
on January 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how my 5 year old was going to feel about these. I have some Minnetonka shoes and I love them, so I was hoping she would too. I got them for school, in the winter. She will wear her snow boots to school, and change shoes by herself after getting to the Kindergarten classroom. She can't quite tie shoe laces yet so I thought these would be great to just slip on. She can be picky about shoes so I was worried, but she LOVES them.
The price was unbeatable and they're adorable. Definitely a good buy!
on May 29, 2016
I love this brand of moccasins! However, my little girl has thin, narrow feet. The shoes were a tad too big even though they fit in length. Otherwise, they're beautiful slip ons, and my little girl loves them! She says they're incredible comfortable and easy to run in!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question