Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,247 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,290 reviews
on April 12, 2015
I'm 14 months into ownership, and the slippers were good while they lasted.

I got a tip from another amazon user to order 1 size smaller than you need, which i did and was very grateful to hear. I'm a 10 shoe and I ordered a 9, and them ended up fitting quite well.

I wear them every day in the winter, and not at all in the summer, so I've basically had them for 8 months of active use. Well, the right shoe now has a huge hole in it, and I'm looking for ways to repair it.

In addition, the 'shoe laces' have to constantly be re-tied. They come lose quite easily. Not a deal breaker, but a bit of an annoyance.

I've been on the search for my 'forever' pair of slippers for a while, and I heard good things about this brand from a friend. I'm more than willing to pay a premium if I think a pair of slippers will last me a long time. I was hoping for much longer durability on these, but looks like I'll keep looking for that forever pair of slippers.

They seem to be a good choice for the casual user who wants a name brand and will use them gently. If you are going to wear them daily, and are looking for a hard sole slipper that will last a long time, I'd look elsewhere.
review image review image
on May 9, 2016
I love the light colored version but the chocolate version has soles which have been dyed with a brown dye that has bled out and ruined my light colored carpets. I am guessing that they "saved money" by taking the light colored moccasins and dying them chocolate rather than molding a dark plastic sole for the chocolate version.
on September 7, 2016
I love Minnetonka slippers and won't ever buy anything else. I'd still be wearing my last pair but the rubber sole split on the inside heel on my right side so had to throw them out. Tried to fix with silicon but it didn't adhere well for long. They were about 6 years old and in need of replacement anyway. These new ones felt tight and narrow but actually, they are perfect for the long run and will loosen up so don't be concerned about what may feel like a tight fit as they will relax. They are so comfortable and warm but not too warm. You can wear them outside because of the rubber sole. My favorite slippers and I am glad I discovered them years ago.
on October 25, 2015
I've been wearing these slippers for very many years. I've worn them inside and outside and the quality has been good, although my last couple of pairs didn't seem to last quite as long.

I'm more disturbed by the changes to the way they measure size. For all those years, I've worn size 9, but my last pair felt larger. So I ordered another pair in size 8, which fit perfectly. So I compared the size 8 to some of my older size 9 shoes and they were identical. The most recent "size 9" was nearly an inch longer. I know I'm not confusing the sizes because the tags are still readable in all the shoes. The part numbers are all the same, and the sizes are clearly visible.
on January 8, 2015
I would give this a zero if I could. This is the second pair we've bought and they've fallen apart in less than eight months. For the price I pay for these I'd expect them to last longer than a year. Very disappointed.
review image
33 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2016
Let me begin my review by confirming that I bought these slippers for my husband; and after two failed attempts at buying him what I'd thought were Minnesota slippers identical to the ones he'd been wearing for "forever", I was really concerned at the reception the latest attempt would receive.. So it is with a sense of relief, and satisfaction I am pleased to confirm that these slippers were a hit right out of the box!! This time I had made a change in colour , from a lighter tan/camel shade to what I thought might be a better colour to make the transition from indoors to out, without looking too "slipper-like". I also opted for a wider fit, because I'd noticed my husband's feet seemed to have spread somewhat with age - or p'raps it is just that he's walking differently. Whatever, these slippers have been extremely well received, and yours truly got a gold star for her trouble!
on April 2, 2017
Perhaps my favorite thing is that the laces are mostly exposed around the sides and back of the slipper. This means that I can actually replaces laces when/if they break, unlike so many cheaper moccasin slippers where the lace goes into a long tube, making it nearly impossible.

Size: My left foot is about a 11.75 and my right is about an 11.5. I was concerned that they'd be too loose, especially the right one. Fortunately they change size well by adjusting the laces, albeit with a small amount of visible looseness on the sides.
on December 7, 2016
I have been buying Minnetonka slippers for longer than I care to remember. The quality has always been superb but.....Since the company has been making their product in China...The overall quality has gone in the toilet. I could've paid $12-15 dollars for the same slipper and believe me, I will in the future. China made is bad for all!!!
on November 4, 2016
I compared these to my existing Minnetonka mocs, same size, and they were 1/4 inch longer. They slide up and down my heel and the toe is not tapered as was the last pair. The tongue is also longer. I was not happy with my purchase, and I have been buying these mocs for years.
Also, I wish Minnetonka would STOP putting their label on the inside bottom near the heel. This is completely unnecessary, and annoying to rub the bottom of your foot against.
on May 10, 2017
I have owned several pairs of Minnetonka Sheep Skin Slippers over the years. Thought I would give the Pile Lined a try. They seem to run a tad bit larger than the sheep skin. Not too much but a little. I still like the sheep skin better but I think these might hold up a little better on the outside. Overall I love them. Will probably buy sheep skin for my next pair.... but these are nice, especially for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.