Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 2, 2017
I purchased these to replace a pair given to me as a present several years ago. The old ones provided good service until they just wore out. I anticipate these to do the same...very comfortable and well made. My only complaint it that they don't come in half sizes. 9 is too small, 10 is a little big. Love them otherwise and would recommend.
on January 11, 2018
Comfortable with a water proof sole, so you can take them outside and not worry about shallow puddles. The laces -always- come undone though. Not an issue in terms of coming off your foot - you can't really tighten them onto your foot with the laces - but it does get annoying and present a tripping hazard.
on June 15, 2017
Love these shoes are great. They were just a little snug for wide shoes but it won't take much for the to stretch, probably a better a little snug than too big.
on January 7, 2018
I received these as a Christmas gift from my wife.They feel great and fit like a glove very confortable I always wanted a pair of Minnetonka moccasins I'm glad I have them now.Santa took care of me this year.I would recommend this product if you want a nice slipper/moccasin.
on September 5, 2016
These were actually a replacement size ( 9 Wide) for original size received as gift (9 Reg). Was able to return gifted pair to Amazon on a gift receipt as they were a bit narrow and reordered corrected size. Was a bit hesitant on the "faux" fur lining promoting sweating but they breath ok.....close to natural lambs wool. Hope to wear them out over several years !
on January 10, 2018
We live on the East Coast. We our sever winters it is great to have these shoes by the front door so we can avoid tracking snow, salt and sand throughout our house. In addition these slippers are very comfortable and keep the feet warm.
on March 27, 2017
I ordered these slippers on a whim and wasn't disappointed. They are really comfortable the hardsole bottom makes them extra durable for walking around my high school's hallways and walking to and from class as well. My only critique is that the color is a bit on the orange side. More than I would like. I was expecting more of a coffee-brown, not orange-brown. Other than that, these are perfect!
on September 27, 2017
Bought these for husband who destroyed a pair of double soled slippers from LL Bean in less than a year. He wore the Bean slippers to take the dog out and walk in the yard. These appear to be made very well and hopefully will last longer.
on July 21, 2017
Love these slippers. A bit high on the price, but overall has lasted me a long time. I wear these every day, inside and outside and have served me well.

My only down fall is my dog loves them too much :)
on November 12, 2017
Husband likes these. Comfortable without breaking the bank. We’ll see how they hold up. Generally he likes his Bison leather ones. These don’t look as expensive, but still look like good quality. They fit perfect..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.