Hill Climb Racing 2 Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Amazon Music Unlimited outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels GNO

Showing 1-10 of 1,347 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,390 reviews
on May 1, 2016
Let me begin my review by confirming that I bought these slippers for my husband; and after two failed attempts at buying him what I'd thought were Minnesota slippers identical to the ones he'd been wearing for "forever", I was really concerned at the reception the latest attempt would receive.. So it is with a sense of relief, and satisfaction I am pleased to confirm that these slippers were a hit right out of the box!! This time I had made a change in colour , from a lighter tan/camel shade to what I thought might be a better colour to make the transition from indoors to out, without looking too "slipper-like". I also opted for a wider fit, because I'd noticed my husband's feet seemed to have spread somewhat with age - or p'raps it is just that he's walking differently. Whatever, these slippers have been extremely well received, and yours truly got a gold star for her trouble!
on September 11, 2017
Gift for my future wife's uncle and she says "Uncle loves them and wears them very often." I forget if it was a Christmas gift for him or birthday gift but either way the uncle enjoys the gift often and fits his feet perfectly. She also inform me that they fit so good never hurts his feet no matter how long wears them around the house. So if your looking for a great relaxing shoe to wear around the house then buy this item for your boyfriend, husband or male relative that could use a gift like this for his own collection, and trust me he will thank you for it.
on April 2, 2017
Perhaps my favorite thing is that the laces are mostly exposed around the sides and back of the slipper. This means that I can actually replaces laces when/if they break, unlike so many cheaper moccasin slippers where the lace goes into a long tube, making it nearly impossible.

Size: My left foot is about a 11.75 and my right is about an 11.5. I was concerned that they'd be too loose, especially the right one. Fortunately they change size well by adjusting the laces, albeit with a small amount of visible looseness on the sides.
on June 5, 2017
They fit to size, are comfortably padded inside, and have a nice sole that makes them great for letting the dogs out.
on May 10, 2017
I have owned several pairs of Minnetonka Sheep Skin Slippers over the years. Thought I would give the Pile Lined a try. They seem to run a tad bit larger than the sheep skin. Not too much but a little. I still like the sheep skin better but I think these might hold up a little better on the outside. Overall I love them. Will probably buy sheep skin for my next pair.... but these are nice, especially for the price.
on April 20, 2017
More expensive than the others listed, but the quality is excellent and they are very comfortable. As with almost all moccasins using leather laces, they work loose no matter what you do. My father-in-law told me he put a drop or two of super glue on the knots and they don't come loose. I tried that and it works great. They seem to be permanently knotted but can break the bond if you need to.
on May 8, 2016
I bought these to replace some similar UGGs. These are disappointing in that the product label runs under the arch of your foot and is uncomfortable. You can't just pull them out as they are glued in. I had to carefully cut the 3 inch long label out while trying not to cut off too much of the liner. They also don't have nearly the cushion of the UGG moccasins and I don't like to wear these for more than an hr or so at a time. Wish I would have just spent the extra money and gotten the same UGGs as before.
on September 13, 2017
It's not a super fluffy slipper for cold days, more like a house slipper for just keeping your toes from contacting cold wood floors. The fit is okay, but the pile lining doesn't cover up the sides of the shoe, so the skin rubs against your ankles. Probably won't buy again. Best to go with the sheepskin slippers that are very warm and more comfortable.
on November 22, 2014
My husband has been reluctant to wear slippers for years. We recently had our fairly new carpet cleaned and he volunteered to remove his shoes when he came in the house so he wouldn't make a mess by tracking in damp fir needles. I was vey appreciative but he commented that his feet were getting cold without his shoes on. I bought several pair of slippers, trying to find the right fit, warmth and style. These are the slippers that met all of the requirements and he loves them! The slippers are well made and very handsom. The best part is that his feet are warm and I don't have to vacuum nearly as often. :-) Thank you Minnetonka for comfy slippers, Amazon for your speedy delivery and great return policy and thank you to all of the reviewers who posted before and helped guild my selection.
on August 9, 2017
I fit comfortably into footwear size in the 9 to 10 range (I most commonly buy 9.5's). So I ordered a size 10 and they fit alright. There is about a thumb width between my toes and the front of the shoe, but they still fit snug enough that they don't feel too big. I think a size 9 would be too snug for me, so I'd order a 10 again when these wear out. Also, I am happy with the way these look; good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.