Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Gift for my future wife's uncle and she says "Uncle loves them and wears them very often." I forget if it was a Christmas gift for him or birthday gift but either way the uncle enjoys the gift often and fits his feet perfectly. She also inform me that they fit so good never hurts his feet no matter how long wears them around the house. So if your looking for a great relaxing shoe to wear around the house then buy this item for your boyfriend, husband or male relative that could use a gift like this for his own collection, and trust me he will thank you for it.
on April 2, 2017
Perhaps my favorite thing is that the laces are mostly exposed around the sides and back of the slipper. This means that I can actually replaces laces when/if they break, unlike so many cheaper moccasin slippers where the lace goes into a long tube, making it nearly impossible.

Size: My left foot is about a 11.75 and my right is about an 11.5. I was concerned that they'd be too loose, especially the right one. Fortunately they change size well by adjusting the laces, albeit with a small amount of visible looseness on the sides.
on June 5, 2017
They fit to size, are comfortably padded inside, and have a nice sole that makes them great for letting the dogs out.
on May 10, 2017
I have owned several pairs of Minnetonka Sheep Skin Slippers over the years. Thought I would give the Pile Lined a try. They seem to run a tad bit larger than the sheep skin. Not too much but a little. I still like the sheep skin better but I think these might hold up a little better on the outside. Overall I love them. Will probably buy sheep skin for my next pair.... but these are nice, especially for the price.
on May 8, 2016
I bought these to replace some similar UGGs. These are disappointing in that the product label runs under the arch of your foot and is uncomfortable. You can't just pull them out as they are glued in. I had to carefully cut the 3 inch long label out while trying not to cut off too much of the liner. They also don't have nearly the cushion of the UGG moccasins and I don't like to wear these for more than an hr or so at a time. Wish I would have just spent the extra money and gotten the same UGGs as before.
on September 13, 2017
It's not a super fluffy slipper for cold days, more like a house slipper for just keeping your toes from contacting cold wood floors. The fit is okay, but the pile lining doesn't cover up the sides of the shoe, so the skin rubs against your ankles. Probably won't buy again. Best to go with the sheepskin slippers that are very warm and more comfortable.
on November 22, 2014
My husband has been reluctant to wear slippers for years. We recently had our fairly new carpet cleaned and he volunteered to remove his shoes when he came in the house so he wouldn't make a mess by tracking in damp fir needles. I was vey appreciative but he commented that his feet were getting cold without his shoes on. I bought several pair of slippers, trying to find the right fit, warmth and style. These are the slippers that met all of the requirements and he loves them! The slippers are well made and very handsom. The best part is that his feet are warm and I don't have to vacuum nearly as often. :-) Thank you Minnetonka for comfy slippers, Amazon for your speedy delivery and great return policy and thank you to all of the reviewers who posted before and helped guild my selection.
on August 9, 2017
I fit comfortably into footwear size in the 9 to 10 range (I most commonly buy 9.5's). So I ordered a size 10 and they fit alright. There is about a thumb width between my toes and the front of the shoe, but they still fit snug enough that they don't feel too big. I think a size 9 would be too snug for me, so I'd order a 10 again when these wear out. Also, I am happy with the way these look; good quality.
on October 23, 2017
I almost never leave reviews for anything I buy on Amazon, but I am so irritated with these that I couldn't help but leave one. The quality on these has dropped so much since the last time I bought a pair of Minnetonka's. I have owned these for 8 days, solely use them to take my dogs out to potty, and yet the stitching used to secure the top half to bottom half has already broke. It's extremely disheartening to see this kind of quality from Minnetonka. For years they had been my go to slipper, but I think it's time to move on.
review image review image
on June 15, 2017
Love these shoes are great. They were just a little snug for wide shoes but it won't take much for the to stretch, probably a better a little snug than too big.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.